Wine bought onshore on B2B question

KKB

OK, I know they will take this & return the last day.

My question: will this be the last day of the 1st cruise?

Or will they keep it until the very end.

Thinking about what bags I would need to transport between cabins or home.

Thanks!

33 minutes ago, Hoosierpop said:

Lucky you. Security at whatever port you bought the alcohol was napping on the job.

Guess I needed to be clearer. We brought 4 bottles of WINE onboard at Port Canaveral prior to a B2B on Mardi Gras, assuming we would be instructed to leave 2 behind for the second leg of the B2B, We had the bottles in our carry on's as "required"....maybe they WERE napping at the port letting us board with all 4 bottles of WINE. Ironically, the last time we cruised out of PC, for an 8 day sailing, with 2 bottles of WINE, the security person stopped and questioned us about having the wine...grabbed them out of our carry on. Another port agent instructed him it was ok for us to bring them onboard.

24 minutes ago, bar1068 said:

Guess I needed to be clearer. We brought 4 bottles of WINE onboard at Port Canaveral prior to a B2B on Mardi Gras, assuming we would be instructed to leave 2 behind for the second leg of the B2B, We had the bottles in our carry on's as "required"....maybe they WERE napping at the port letting us board with all 4 bottles of WINE. Ironically, the last time we cruised out of PC, for an 8 day sailing, with 2 bottles of WINE, the security person stopped and questioned us about having the wine...grabbed them out of our carry on. Another port agent instructed him it was ok for us to bring them onboard.

Yes bringing onboard at the start is different than bringing on at a port stop (other than select European cities). So they should have let you keep them.

But if it was a port stop, they should have kept them and returned last night 2nd leg 

49 minutes ago, geovet said:

How many can you bring on a 15 day Hawaii cruise?

1 per adult. Carnival makes no distinction between a ,5 day cruise and a 15 day cruise.

1 hour ago, bar1068 said:

On our last  b2b, we boarded with 4 bottles and took them all to our cabin

So did we. It was in Baltimore last January. We're going on a B2B2B on Venezia in February. Hubby and I are each bringing 3 bottles of wine. If they hold them until the start of each leg, that's ok. Haven't sailed from NY in years.