Casual Dining Food Photos

13 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Thank you! They will love this. Are you charged for one or two when you order this? 

1 hour ago, reedprincess said:

There were two of us, each used one casual dining credit.

I ate there three other times (Premier Cruise Package). Smaller the other times as it was just me.. 

Sadly, that much food is plenty for both of us. We don't want to order two charcuterie boards as most of it will go to waste. I wish they would just be happy to let us use one dining credit and share a single portion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, reedprincess said:

There were two of us, each used one casual dining credit.

I ate there three other times (Premier Cruise Package). Smaller the other times as it was just me.. 

so, 2 different cruises? one with PLUS? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, voljeep said:

so, 2 different cruises? one with PLUS? 

Literally said 2 of us, which obviously means two different cruisers. Both had a Cruise Package, 2 dining credits used, one each .

Not sure how to have written it clearer than I did - but here's a shot: 

2 separate people. Each ordered charcuterie. Both had a Cruise Package. Each had a dining credit applied. The photo shows a board and set up for the two of us.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Thrak said:

Sadly, that much food is plenty for both of us. We don't want to order two charcuterie boards as most of it will go to waste. I wish they would just be happy to let us use one dining credit and share a single portion.

That was an order for two. 

As I noted, 2 of us, each used a dining credit. They combined the plates into one.. not sure why that wasn't clear that it was an order for two, as I noted - 2 of us.. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2024 at 9:37 AM, Cruise Raider said:

From the Discovery Princess 

Alfredo’s rollata and pizza 

image.thumb.jpeg.ea300d1713975bf15e07b33ca21b66e4.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.cb9e0b1413ae6078631cedcb47c756c1.jpeg

From the GastroPub .. mushrooms with scotch egg and calamari 

image.thumb.jpeg.68ecc88ebd18a6d83dec189e21f7ad67.jpeg

From the sushi bar .. edamame, California roll and vegetable roll made spicy

image.thumb.jpeg.6d1bf72b0db393bac916225ff7b93c8d.jpeg

This all looks so good. Which is your favorite? 

11 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

This all looks so good. Which is your favorite? 

Hard to choose, they are all so good.  We upgraded to the premier package so, we ended up never going to the MDR and never missed it.  We did go to the PES happy hour a couple of times, as well and of course, we ate at the Catch a coupe of times.  That is my absolute favorite!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/28/2024 at 7:42 AM, Cruise Raider said:

Hard to choose, they are all so good.  We upgraded to the premier package so, we ended up never going to the MDR and never missed it.  We did go to the PES happy hour a couple of times, as well and of course, we ate at the Catch a coupe of times.  That is my absolute favorite!  

I was really wanting to upgrade to premiere for one of our cruises on our b2b but it was booked as one cruise so we would have to upgrade for the entire 14 days. Neither one of us really drinks very much so we usually get the plus and I feel that we get our money out of that but I’m not sure we would with the premier package. It would really be nice to have unlimited casual dining. 

7 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I was really wanting to upgrade to premiere for one of our cruises on our b2b but it was booked as one cruise so we would have to upgrade for the entire 14 days. Neither one of us really drinks very much so we usually get the plus and I feel that we get our money out of that but I’m not sure we would with the premier package. It would really be nice to have unlimited casual dining. 

Does it show as two bookings on the website?  If so, you can just upgrade one of them right there even though it will be listed as one cruise on the app.  I’ve mentioned this in the past but think that the premier has less to do with drinking alcohol (although nicer wines are great) and more to do with all the other extras it provides, such as the unlimited casual dining and specialty dining, photos, Princess prizes, etc.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

The sushi doesn’t look like it is made with sushi grade rice.  How was it?  

I actually just tried sushi for the first time onboard last year.  So, I really have no idea there was different grades of rice.  But I can honestly say, I thought it was delish!  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

Does it show as two bookings on the website?  If so, you can just upgrade one of them right there even though it will be listed as one cruise on the app.  I’ve mentioned this in the past but think that the premier has less to do with drinking alcohol (although nicer wines are great) and more to do with all the other extras it provides, such as the unlimited casual dining and specialty dining, photos, Princess prizes, etc.  

It shows as both the 7 day sailings and also as a 14 day. My PVP booked as a 14 day because it was somehow less expensive. I asked and was under the impression that I could not upgrade for one of the weeks due to the way it was booked. I would really like to upgrade.