Do you get notified if your MoveUp offer is rejected?

CruisinShips

I've had a couple of bids pending for a while, the ship is full (no longer shows up in search results), and the sailing is within one week.  So I assume it's not happening for me...but since I didn't get an email initially inviting me to do the bid (I just went to the MoveUp site myself), I was wondering if they tell you you're not getting moved up.

Anyone?

We were not notified.  After having our bid in pending up until 24 hours before boarding I checked again and it said Ineligible. No idea what caused that, our TA is not one of those that doesn’t participate in Move Up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 5:30 PM, jelayne said:

We were not notified.  After having our bid in pending up until 24 hours before boarding I checked again and it said Ineligible. No idea what caused that, our TA is not one of those that doesn’t participate in Move Up.

I am curious if you know why a TA would not participate in Move Up?  I would be disappointed to discover "ineligible" after anticipating a positive outcome from my bids.  Should I email my TA and ask?

2 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

I am curious if you know why a TA would not participate in Move Up?  I would be disappointed to discover "ineligible" after anticipating a positive outcome from my bids.  Should I email my TA and ask?

Our TA participates so I have no idea why it said ineligible.  I do know that one big box TA doesn't not participate.