Perks for Diamonds

Hi all,

We’ve booked our second Royal cruise. Our first was many years ago. We’ve been sailing Celebrity and are Elite+. Can anyone explain the perks offered by Royal to X Elite+ . I think we’re Diamond on Royal but not sure.

Thanks much!

You'll get 4 free drinks anytime, anywhere, up to $14.00.  Anything over $14. you pay the difference.

You'll have access to the Crown lounge, either all day or all day except happy hour, depending on capacity.  You get $10 off the wash and fold laundry bag. You get a free photo each. 

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but those are the ones I use.

• Like 1

Agreeing with @Tree_skier.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/celebrity-cruises-captains-club-loyalty-program

You will be at Diamond level with 'Royal'.

Add on, one day each person per cruise internet access.

There are some smaller perks beyond these but the major ones have been noted, just go to the Crown and Anchor benefits page and look under the Diamond (not +) benefits.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, natshala said:

Hi all,

We’ve booked our second Royal cruise. Our first was many years ago. We’ve been sailing Celebrity and are Elite+. Can anyone explain the perks offered by Royal to X Elite+ . I think we’re Diamond on Royal but not sure.

Thanks much!

Dont forget my favorite. Each of you gets 24 hours free wifi. Most couples spread it out on sea days. 

• Like 1

Don’t forget robes. They are not automatically placed in your cabin but you will get them if you ask your cabin attendant. While this perk starts at Platinum, it remains one of my favorite perks. I love sitting on the balcony with coffee every morning while wearing my robe. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Dont forget my favorite. Each of you gets 24 hours free wifi. Most couples spread it out on sea days. 

Spread it out is a bit bold. You each get one continuous 24 hour period. You may use the internet on multiple devices during the 24 hour period but only one device can be connected to the internet at a time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neverbeenhere said:

Spread it out is a bit bold. You each get one continuous 24 hour period. You may use the internet on multiple devices during the 24 hour period but only one device can be connected to the internet at a time. 

Spreading it out is common and very easy. For example, if you log in on day 1 at 3:00pm, you'll have access until 3:00pm on day 2. Then your spouse could log in at 3:00pm on day 3 and you'll have access until 3:00pm on day 4. Granted, it's not 4 days of 24-hour service but you will have access to the internet on 4 different days.

2 hours ago, rncruiser said:

Don’t forget robes. They are not automatically placed in your cabin but you will get them if you ask your cabin attendant. While this perk starts at Platinum, it remains one of my favorite perks. I love sitting on the balcony with coffee every morning while wearing my robe. 

I wish they had extra large robes. I always feel half naked in the ones they give us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1