Got the Medallions Now what?

shanna135

The reason I couldn't have them shipped was we hadn't added our photos.  Thanks for all the help.  Now I'll start watching a million youtube videos about our Enchanted 10 day Eastern Carib out of FLL on March 6th. Any help with the trip would be great. Wish my wife was the trip planner.  Never wanted to go on a cruise but she wanted to.  So here we go! Thank you, this is a great forum.

27 minutes ago, shanna135 said:

The reason I couldn't have them shipped was we hadn't added our photos.  Thanks for all the help.  Now I'll start watching a million youtube videos about our Enchanted 10 day Eastern Carib out of FLL on March 6th. Any help with the trip would be great. Wish my wife was the trip planner.  Never wanted to go on a cruise but she wanted to.  So here we go! Thank you, this is a great forum.

So glad you got it done.  They want everything completed in the checkin process.  Anyway, you should get those ocean medallions about 11 days before your sail date.  You can just go through the green lane now.  

Also, go to the cruise personalizer, on the website and print your travel summary and print your luggage tags.

Show up at the terminal with your OM, passports and you’re ready to go.

The Enchanted is a beautiful ship.  We love the piazza and the IC (International Cafe) snacks, pastries, sandwiches etc. 24/7. 

I don’t see a March 6th, but one on March 7th, 2024.

Here is a link to your roll call for March 7th.  Click on this

and see what others are doing and any ideas also from fellow cruisers.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

You will enjoy your cruise.  It is a great time with your wife, and you get to do many things you do not get the chance to do in your normal hard working everyday life. You unpack your luggage one time and wake up in a different place with a million dollar view. 

Now that you got them ordered, keep us up to date when they ship and arrive.           GBR

3 hours ago, shanna135 said:

It is the 7th.  Flying in at 8:30 pm the night before.  Thanks

Thought so. We will be on the cruise just before you.  Will try not to cause too much damage to her.

shanna135, welcome to cruise critic. A great place to have your questions answered as you have found out. 

Sounds like this is your first cruise. Don't set the bar too high. Relax and have a good time.

When you first get on the ship things may seem a little confusing. It took us a cruise or two to realize that we were looking for our cabin forward/port instead of aft/starboard.

After finding a place to grab something to eat explore the ship. Don't plan your day so it's go/go/go. You want to kick back and enjoy the ride. Take in some of the Island culture. Have a drink by the pool. Watch a movie on MUTS. Hopefully you will want to book another cruise after this in the near future. 

Remember. Just have an open mind, meet some really nice people, relax and have a good time.