Majestic Specialty and Casual restaurants

tere247

I noticed that the Majestic will be sailing from Port Everglades late 2025 to early 2026. I am wondering if they will remove Harmony Chinese Restaurant and replace it with Sabatini’s. (I hope not). I assume the Noodle bar would be replaced with Slice Pizza and the Lobster Grill with Salty dog. 
I hope they keep these venues. It would be nice to change things up a little. Sailing Princess, NY and FL, since 2006 and would love to be able to try different restaurants.
BTW, we ate at Rudy’s over the Christmas Sky cruise and absolutely loved it. so much so that we reserved it for 3 nights on our upcoming 7 night Enchanted cruise.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, tere247 said:

I noticed that the Majestic will be sailing from Port Everglades late 2025 to early 2026. I am wondering if they will remove Harmony Chinese Restaurant and replace it with Sabatini’s. (I hope not). I assume the Noodle bar would be replaced with Slice Pizza and the Lobster Grill with Salty dog. 
I hope they keep these venues. It would be nice to change things up a little. Sailing Princess, NY and FL, since 2006 and would love to be able to try different restaurants.
BTW, we ate at Rudy’s over the Christmas Sky cruise and absolutely loved it. so much so that we reserved it for 3 nights on our upcoming 7 night Enchanted cruise.

I would love to see Harmony gone. The redone menu for western tastes is the most boring thing I have ever seen

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, memoak said:

I would love to see Harmony gone. The redone menu for western tastes is the most boring thing I have ever seen

I’m sorry to hear that.   

19 minutes ago, HotRoot said:

Has anybody had the lobster roll at the pool grill?  Is it any good?  Pictures?

We thought it was excellent when we tried it.  
Some lady was asking they put more lobster in hers .. lol!  It was already very full of lobster.  
I’ve noticed they’ve also added lobster rolls to the lunch menu for sea days in the MDR, for a charge, of course.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, memoak said:

I love Harmony and hope they don’t replace it.  
Different strokes, I guess! 

I heard from the F&B manager that they may move The Catch to the current location of Harmony or Sabatini’s on the Royal class ships.  The location where it current is doesn’t bother me one little bit, though.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HotRoot said:

They are offering the lobster roll for $14.99 for lunch on the Sky and Enchanted Princess sailing from Florida. I have not tried it yet. Maybe in April. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I love Harmony and hope they don’t replace it.  
Different strokes, I guess! 

I heard from the F&B manager that they may move The Catch to the current location of Harmony or Sabatini’s on the Royal class ships.  The location where it current is doesn’t bother me one little bit, though.  

The problem I and other people have with the current location of Catch and prior to that Bistro is the noise level coming from the piazza 

3 hours ago, memoak said:

The problem I and other people have with the current location of Catch and prior to that Bistro is the noise level coming from the piazza 

Perhaps it is because we tend to eat early but we don’t notice it at all on either the Majestic or Discovery.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HotRoot said:

No pictures, but absolutely delicious. Boarding on the 23rd so I will take a photo, although I understand the charge for one is quite high now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, resordanis said:

No pictures, but absolutely delicious. Boarding on the 23rd so I will take a photo, although I understand the charge for one is quite high now.

Still only $15 per roll and they are enough for one person.  

IMG_1784.png

1 minute ago, Cruise Raider said:

Still only $15 per roll and they are enough for one person.  

IMG_1784.png

I think in Australia we pay $25. Last time it was only $15 though. I like the Club sandwiches and they are included.

Edited by resordanis
  • Like 1