Adventure of the Seas

Aside from my curiosity of why you want to know, I'm not sure how readily available that information will be.  It would likely only come from the Crown Lounge or Suite Lounge Concierge and, assuming they would be willing to release it, they may not yet know themselves (and even if they do) as they are still in the middle of busily working a current itinerary and, in our experience, typically don't start looking upcoming itineraries and preparing for them until the end of the current one.

Assuming you find someone to ask for you, I certainly could be wrong and they may tell them. But good luck.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

7 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Aside from my curiosity of why you want to know, I'm not sure how readily available that information will be.  It would likely only come from the Crown Lounge or Suite Lounge Concierge and, assuming they would be willing to release it, they may not yet know themselves (and even if they do) as they are still in the middle of busily working a current itinerary and, in our experience, typically don't start looking upcoming itineraries and preparing for them until the end of the current one.

Assuming you find someone to ask for you, I certainly could be wrong and they may tell them. But good luck.

If you go to the tier party, it's always announced? I always know. 

2 hours ago, doghog said:

When you are on the ship. @jamon is wanting to know before they board the ship. I agree with @leaveitallbehind

Ok if I knew this week though I could come close to guessing next week. 

I'd also click on welcome aboard banner in case numbers were high for high loyalty it would already say if diamond excluded during happy hours for my date.

On Monday I got an email about diamond perks for the March 1 cruise, and all the perks were listed.   So I'm hoping diamond is not excluded!   I hope the cappuccino machine is working in the lounge though--it was not last time I was on Adventure.   

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Ok if I knew this week though I could come close to guessing next week. 

I'd also click on welcome aboard banner in case numbers were high for high loyalty it would already say if diamond excluded during happy hours for my date.

I'd call your method a WAG. 

@jamonwas asking about the number of Pinnacles. No reason given. Could be a Pinnacle. 

5 minutes ago, mizLORInj said:

On Monday I got an email about diamond perks for the March 1 cruise, and all the perks were listed.   So I'm hoping diamond is not excluded!   I hope the cappuccino machine is working in the lounge though--it was not last time I was on Adventure.   

Post back your experience with the CL.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, doghog said:

Post back your experience with the CL.  

And as I'm certain you are aware, the new "guidelines" for the Crown Lounge is D+ and Pinnacle only during the stated cocktail hours, D can have access anytime before or after based on Crown Lounge hours - and this was enforced.  They also still have full access to the Concierge, just not during the cocktail hours.  This was the situation on our recent Oasis NYE cruise.

I don't know how far back your "wayback" machine goes with our posts, but at one point a number of years ago when they first introduced the drink coupons for D and higher, I "suggested" that the ultimate result would be the current D restriction to the Diamond Club as a way to "thin the heard" in the crowded lounge.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

We have not had great success with the CL as (if even still able) at D+ we were at the bottom of the totem pole for admittance based on space available.  IMO it wasn't really worth the effort because the now Crown Lounge provided everything the same.  (Although I realize on some ships it is not necessarily the peak location anymore - LOL)

And as I'm certain you are aware, the new "guidelines" for the Crown Lounge is D+ and Pinnacle only during the stated cocktail hours, D can have access anytime before or after based on Crown Lounge hours.  They also still have full access to the Concierge, just not during the cocktail hours.  This was the situation on our recent Oasis NYE cruise.

I should have spelled Crown Lounge out. We weren't upset when we were told to take a long walk off a short pier regarding no longer being allowed in the old Concierge Lounge. We have always preferred the DL/CL on the ships we've been on. 

My understanding admittance to the CL for Ds during the CAS HH is a cruise specific decision.  Some cruises its a go and other cruises a no go  Agree, depending now on the number of D+ and Ps for that specific cruise. It doesn't effect us but I'm interested in the cruises that are allowing and not allowing. For the record, I disagree with the hair brained decision. The CL should be like it always has been. First come first serve. 

58 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

BTW, thanks for this info. I didn't realize that was an option on the app. 

25 minutes ago, doghog said:

I should have spelled Crown Lounge out. We weren't upset when we were told to take a long walk off a short pier regarding no longer being allowed in the old Concierge Lounge. We have always preferred the DL/CL on the ships we've been on. 

My understanding admittance to the CL for Ds during the CAS HH is a cruise specific decision.  Some cruises its a go and other cruises a no go  Agree, depending now on the number of D+ and Ps for that specific cruise. It doesn't effect us but I'm interested in the cruises that are allowing and not allowing. For the record, I disagree with the hair brained decision. The CL should be like it always has been. First come first serve. 

You must have started your reply before I edited my response.  I realized exactly what you meant and if you go back to that response you will see I was able to completely eliminate my mistaken CL reference.

Oh well senior moment followed by slow typing skills.....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

You must have started your reply before I edited my response.  I realized exactly what you meant and if you go back to that response you will see I was able to completely eliminate my mistaken CL reference.

Oh well senior moment followed by slow typing skills.....

Hey, that's my line. 😁

But in our defense we are use to CL being Concierge Lounge and not the new Crown Lounge. 

Edited by doghog
  • Thanks 1

I am Pinnacle and the reason I asked I was wondering how many to see if I would get into the CL on the next cruise .Since tomorrow, is last day of current cruise. I have asked on many occasions while on the ship the day before cruise and they already know the number. Hope that clears up why I asked.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mizLORInj said:

I was on Adventure last week.  The coffee machine in the CL was working most of the time.  Occasionally the milk steamer would malfunction but the concierge became an expert at fixing every time it happened.  

• Thanks 1