Rotterdam Dining reservation question..

Upon boarding, where can I go to make/change specialty dining reservations?

can I make for the main dining room at the same location? For the week or just for a day at a time?

Thank you!

On the Rotterdam there  is normally a specialty dining podium close to the Pinnacle Grill.

Reservations in the MDR are limited to specific hours if you have open dining.  Fixed Dining is already set.  I’ve never needed to do it on a Pinnacle Class ship but I suspect it will be a different location.  If you go to the specialty dining and inquire I’m sure they can direct you.

Posted (edited)

If you want to avoid the crowd for making Specialty Restaurant reservations, there is a secondary podium near the entrance of the Spa on Deck 9 (indoor pool). 

Edited by Crew News

Posted (edited)

We will be on the Rotterdam in a couple of months. My DH and I already booked our 2 HIA dining reservations but now friends have booked the cruise. They too have the 2 HIA specialty dining to book. We don’t know how to get all 4 of us seated at the same table on line. Anyone know?

Edited by madera1

4 hours ago, madera1 said:

We will be on the Rotterdam in a couple of months. My DH and I already booked our 2 HIA dining reservations but now friends have booked the cruise. They too have the 2 HIA specialty dining to book. We don’t know how to get all 4 of us seated at the same table on line. Anyone know?

If you want to take care of this before boarding, since you've already got your reservations, it should be easy to call HAL and ask to include the others in your reservation. 

We took care of combining 3 couples reservations to 1 together as soon as we boarded. Plus made our other reservations so we could use our OBC…

be aware….we made dinner reservations for Canaletto at the dining desk, for our first night…..it didn’t show up on our app do I went to check….cannaletto is closed the first night of the cruise….the reservation agent should have known that.

There’s a desk on 2 outside middle elevators….and 1 on the lido deck towards the front of the pool…that one was not busy at all.

• Thanks 1