Secialty dining and SUpper CLUb on the Escape

FIRst time on NORwegian. WILl be on the Escape. WE have specialty dining reserved in the following  reruarants:

French Bistro

Italian

Seafood 

Tapanyaki (spelling?)

Cagney's steakhouse

Brazillain

What is the best dishes in each venue? what can we expect?

ALSo, how is the Supper Club? 

Teponaki is great and if you want you can krderudon noodles instead of rice. The shrimp and scallops the best the meat hit or miss you can have a combo if you want. Labistro onion soup and escargot duck good other hot or miss. Cagney shrimp cocktail and prime rib and lamb chops. Lobster bisque and onion soup  not good. Maderno toughcuts of meet I would pass on that one. Not worth the cost for salad bar. Italian calamari pasta carbonara and filet good.

36 minutes ago, Grandmafreddie said:

Teponaki is great and if you want you can krderudon noodles instead of rice. The shrimp and scallops the best the meat hit or miss you can have a combo if you want. Labistro onion soup and escargot duck good other hot or miss. Cagney shrimp cocktail and prime rib and lamb chops. Lobster bisque and onion soup  not good. Maderno toughcuts of meet I would pass on that one. Not worth the cost for salad bar. Italian calamari pasta carbonara and filet good.

THanks! I've been iffy about the Brazilian venue.

13 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

I was asking for your opinion. Now I believe I will pass. TY

You're welcome. Glad to help. I love the escargot at Le Bistro, but you might gag on it. My opinion doesn't help much, does it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

You're welcome. Glad to help. I love the escargot at Le Bistro, but you might gag on it. My opinion doesn't help much, does it?

I get yourpont. You are being deliberately disingenuous instead of being clever, and you know it. Do you want to argue semantics? I'm not interested. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

I get yourpont. You are being deliberately disingenuous instead of being clever, and you know it. Do you want to argue semantics? I'm not interested. 

I'm not clever, nor disingenuous. I'm simply responding to your incredibly vague, and impossible to answer, "What is the best dish?". I told you my favorite dish at Le Bistro, but if the thought of eating snails makes you sick, then your question, and my response, were pointless.

No semantics necessary.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, seemoreroyals said:

Do you have to use a specialty dinner or pay an extra fee to dine at Supper Club on Escape?

Normally No...the dinner and show are usually complimentary as far as I know.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

French Bistro-French Onion Soup

Italian-Frutti de Mare

Seafood- Sea Bass

Tapanyaki (spelling?) - the one with steak

Cagney's steakhouse-Tomahawk Steak

Brazillain-Salad Bar

Edited by graphicguy

La Cucina - Spaghetti Carbonara

Teppanyaki - Edo (scallops and shrimp). Get the Shaku-Shaku cocktail. It's so refreshing!

Food Republic (I know, you didn't ask) - Dragon Roll AND Rock Shrimp Roll - I can't decide which is my fav fav

Moderno - Picanha - salty and yum!