Online Check-in

When doing your online check-in if you are flying in, do you have to put it on your online check in? Or is it okay to just put no?  If not using Carnival transportation does it really matter....hhhmmmmm

32 minutes ago, babygrljaz said:

When doing your online check-in if you are flying in, do you have to put it on your online check in? Or is it okay to just put no?  If not using Carnival transportation does it really matter....hhhmmmmm

It might matter if you are part of a large scale travel disruption.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, salty dingo said:

Most of the info in the online check-in can be completed in the days after you check in and before your cruise. You don't have to fill out everything right when you check in.

Yeah I know that. I usually skip everyone's stuff but mine to at least get the appt time. I had give back to complete our check in. I rarely ever sail out of anywhere but my home port, which is 1 hr away. This time we're flying to the port so i never had to do that step before. The flight to the port is a connecting flight which i couldn't find in their search. Yes I saw you could manually add it but it only let me add 1, what about the connecting flight though. So that's why i was wondering if the info was needed. Return flight is non-stop so no problem there. 

8 minutes ago, babygrljaz said:

Yeah I know that. I usually skip everyone's stuff but mine to at least get the appt time. I had give back to complete our check in. I rarely ever sail out of anywhere but my home port, which is 1 hr away. This time we're flying to the port so i never had to do that step before. The flight to the port is a connecting flight which i couldn't find in their search. Yes I saw you could manually add it but it only let me add 1, what about the connecting flight though. So that's why i was wondering if the info was needed. Return flight is non-stop so no problem there. 

Just add the second flight

• Thanks 1

I always enter this info in. I know the ship won't wait for me at the pier if my flights are severely cancelled or delayed, but still it doesn't hurt.

• Like 1