Has NCL got a problem with its website

Hi 

I have just been looking at a cruise on NCL 

Norwegian Sun 

Dept Seoul 14th Nov 2025 for 11 nights.   I was drawn to it as it mentioned Hong Kong osaka nagoya Mt fuji.  However when you drill down it doesn't go anywhere near Hong-Kong

Does anyone know where we can point this out to them 

• Haha 1

NCL EU web page has been unusually flaky the last couple of days. Using Chrome it frequently shows the "uhoh..." page. I don't like Edge browser, but it has worked better there. 

(They also had another issue yesterday for us EU people: The half price FAS was supposed to last all of yesterday and for all cruises, but it didn't for 2025 cruises. It got fixed sometime in the afternoon though.)

I had a quote from my TA for Prima for April 13, 2025, and last couple of days researching my cabin. Today I'm ready to book and the whole Prima 7 day sailings are gone for April.

GGRRRR, hopefully just the site, I tried different browsers but just sent an email to my TA.

1 hour ago, js said:

I had a quote from my TA for Prima for April 13, 2025, and last couple of days researching my cabin. Today I'm ready to book and the whole Prima 7 day sailings are gone for April.

GGRRRR, hopefully just the site, I tried different browsers but just sent an email to my TA.

Yes, one of the advantages of using a TA is that the TA has to deal with the cruise line's crappy IT, not you. 

And it is not just NCL that has a terrible IT department. It does seem that a talented IT person would not be working for a cruise line. I am sure there are tech companies that pay their It people way better than any cruise line.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kjquilts said:

using Firefox all of the April 2025 Prima sailings are showing up

Lately, I have found that Firefox works on many sites where Chrome does not. Something must have changed.

9 hours ago, Asawi said:

NCL EU web page has been unusually flaky the last couple of days. Using Chrome it frequently shows the "uhoh..." page. I don't like Edge browser, but it has worked better there. 

(They also had another issue yesterday for us EU people: The half price FAS was supposed to last all of yesterday and for all cruises, but it didn't for 2025 cruises. It got fixed sometime in the afternoon though.)

I find it works best on Firefox.

Although clearing your cache and maybe cookies can certainly help any browser.

FWIW, running Chrome on Linux Ubuntu V22.x LTS - no issues with NCL website on desktop & travel notebook computer ... instead of using Windows 10 Pro and/or Windows 11 Pro - try running Incognito mode to see if it helps under Windows OS, with or without VPN (either VPN Google One, or Cyberhost VPN depending on which platform I'm on, or turned off)

Otherwise, as backup or alternate just in case, give Opera Browser a try (not Opera Mini, that's optimized for smartphone & tablets/iPads, etc.) and configure for privacy, disable cookies tracking, etc. - Opera has built-in, free VPN (default can be set to On or Off from within set-up or settings page)  

NCL, like everyone else, is tracking and data-mining your search on their portal, and I like to be as stealthy as possible ... at least, sometimes.  Fewer spam mail & marketing follow-up calls from that Florida area code.