First Time on Edge

Well we will have our first experience on Edge at the end of May but we have been on Ascent, which is also an eclass ship.  Unique to Edge (e Class) is that there is no assigned dining, despite what it might say in your cruise planner.  You can show up at your desired MDR at your desired time and be seated on a first available basis.

I also know that Edge is a bit smaller than the sisters in this class and has a different bar set up in the main foyer.

IMG_1334.thumb.jpeg.8032808d44d1118d76621205fab39612.jpegCurrently on the Edge and it seems that fixed dining is being offered.  This is in today’s Daily and it has been this way for the entire sailing. 

On 4/27/2024 at 6:11 PM, jelayne said:

IMG_1334.thumb.jpeg.8032808d44d1118d76621205fab39612.jpegCurrently on the Edge and it seems that fixed dining is being offered.  This is in today’s Daily and it has been this way for the entire sailing. 

So I see Oceanview offers theme nights like your example above Taste of India.  It looks like the main dining rooms don't offer that, correct?

1 hour ago, ScottC4746 said:

So I see Oceanview offers theme nights like your example above Taste of India.  It looks like the main dining rooms don't offer that, correct?

If you look at your celebrity app you can see what each dining room offers each evening.