Fort Lauderdale Transport

We are group of 8.  We need transport:

1. From Ft. Lauderdale Airport to our hotel

2. From our hotel to Port Everglades.

3. From Port Everglades back to Ft. Lauderdale Airport

Any company suggestions?  We don't want to Uber or Lyft.  We'd rather have a van.  For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the company we used last time in 2019!  Thanks for any suggestions! 🙂

Carla

I'll add to the above...South Florida Shuttles.

Also check with your hotel they might offer a shuttle to your hotel and to the port.

• 2 weeks later...

Zero experience with them but we are using Larry's Limo for a June trip. I have a party of 6 that includes 2 grandmothers, 2 grandkids, wheel chair, stroller, too much luggage. I didn't want to mess with multiple ride share cars. So I'm getting a "Mercedes Sprinter Van". I'm including the "Mercedes" to allow them to justify what will be a little over $200 for each trip without tip for what should be a 15 minute ride. 🙂

On 4/29/2024 at 5:52 PM, Ashland said:

I'll add to the above...South Florida Shuttles.

Also check with your hotel they might offer a shuttle to your hotel and to the port.

agreed on the hotel shuttles, but have a back up plan and phone #s. Just in case there's a staffing shortage, etc and the shuttle doesn't run

2 hours ago, fantavet said:

Zero experience with them but we are using Larry's Limo for a June trip. I have a party of 6 that includes 2 grandmothers, 2 grandkids, wheel chair, stroller, too much luggage. I didn't want to mess with multiple ride share cars. So I'm getting a "Mercedes Sprinter Van". I'm including the "Mercedes" to allow them to justify what will be a little over $200 for each trip without tip for what should be a 15 minute ride. 🙂

Thanks. I decided to book Jiffy jeff as I have used them in the past a few years ago. There are six of us with all our luggage and junk that we insist in carrying around. Price was much cheaper than Larry’s limo.

On 5/18/2024 at 11:20 AM, Marie51 said:

Thanks. I decided to book Jiffy jeff as I have used them in the past a few years ago. There are six of us with all our luggage and junk that we insist in carrying around. Price was much cheaper than Larry’s limo.

Just wanted to follow up. I called Jiffy Jeff and yes much cheaper, I agree. I cancelled Larry and have been trying to book with Jiffy Jeff ALL DAY. Multiple phone calls/texts/emails. He is a driver owner so he is taking business while on the road.

I have a party of 6. So far my confirmation emails have stated 6 people transfer to airport, 7 people to transfer to cruise port on the WRONG day. And another email stating "Your party of 4......"

Finally I crafted a email outlining all 3 legs of my trip, with luggage counts and all airline cruise times. Hoping this puts things on the right track. 

38 minutes ago, fantavet said:

Just wanted to follow up. I called Jiffy Jeff and yes much cheaper, I agree. I cancelled Larry and have been trying to book with Jiffy Jeff ALL DAY. Multiple phone calls/texts/emails. He is a driver owner so he is taking business while on the road.

I have a party of 6. So far my confirmation emails have stated 6 people transfer to airport, 7 people to transfer to cruise port on the WRONG day. And another email stating "Your party of 4......"

Finally I crafted a email outlining all 3 legs of my trip, with luggage counts and all airline cruise times. Hoping this puts things on the right track. 

When I initially contacted JiffyJeff it took 2 days before they got back to me.

Sounds like someone on their end is not paying attention to your trip, hope it gets worked out for you

Good grief, I hope I didn’t make a mistake booking with them.