Transfer from Heathrow to Southampton

We booked our own air to Heathrow and hotel in Southampton for an August cruise.  We need to book our transfer.  I’ve been told viator or blacklane.  Any advice appreciated.  Thank you. 

13 hours ago, Lonedaddy said:

We booked on viator with "T & T Southampton."  Was great ride.   Had them to SH and back to LHR.

My TA suggested viatot but I was having trouble with website.  What is T & T ? I could only see lots of excursions etc. 

3 hours ago, rcandkc said:

My TA suggested viatot but I was having trouble with website.  What is T & T ? I could only see lots of excursions etc. 

London Heathrow Airport (LHR) to Southhampton Private Transfer 2024 (viator.com)

but you could book them direct and save.  @swansong probably has a direct number for them.

Posted (edited)

We just booked through Regent for the return shuttle. It was about $70/pp.    I believe Regent Shuttles also are the first to disembark.  

Edited by Bruce61

28 minutes ago, Bruce61 said:

We just booked through Regent for the return shuttle. It was about $70/pp.    I believe Regent Shuttles also are the first to disembark.  

Not necessarily. Disembarkation time is based on information you provide on the disembarkation questionnaire you provide several days prior to that dreaded last day.

• Like 1

I’m not worried about return because we will book on ship with the disembarkation questionnaire.  Just have to deal with getting there. 
Fellow passengers are so very helpful. Thank you. 

• Like 1

We also use Blacklane and have always been pleased. It’s great to hear about alternatives though, so will keep Viotor in mind in the future.

• Like 1

We used WestQuay Cars and, if we were going from LHR to Southampton, we'd use them again. No muss, no fuss. We were met as we exited customs/immigration and that was that. 

https://westquaycars.com/southampton-to-heathrow/

We also stayed the WhiteStar Tavern the night before our cruise and enjoyed it very much. 

https://www.whitestartavern.co.uk//bedrooms

On 5/14/2024 at 4:37 AM, swansong said:

Twelve Transfers. We use them frequently and they have never let us down. They are great at communicating,

Who are "they"?