Millenium - all day dining choices

Hello, my cruise is a few months away but I like to think things through!

I'm a bit of a funny eater.  I have my first meal of the day around 11am so start looking around for snacks at about 3 or 4pm.  

There's always the option of visiting a food outlet during regular opening times and grabbing something for later.  But I'm interested to hear what might be open mid-afternoon on sea days.  I'd be wanting something light - would the salad bar or Solarium cafe have some basic offerings available throughout the day?  Would prefer to avoid room service.

Thank you

31 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I'd say that your prime target would be the buffet...

Thank you, it's been a long time since I cruised with Celebrity and I've been on many other ships since, so all the dining options become a bit of a blur.  I'd assumed the buffet would only be open for set mealtimes.

So….. do you tell jokes while you eat?

I agree, you should try the buffet.  Folks seem to like it.  Maybe I’m the pool grill bit that’s heavy.

• Like 1

Spa cafe closes at 2.  
Buffet reduces its lunch offerings after 2:30.  Pizza is available from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. generally there is salad fixings beyond 2:30 and from 3:30  - 5 the buffet has tea time.  

The Mast Grill is open until 6 and Cafe al Bacio has cakes, tarts, cookies, etc all day. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Spa cafe closes at 2.  
Buffet reduces its lunch offerings after 2:30.  Pizza is available from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. generally there is salad fixings beyond 2:30 and from 3:30  - 5 the buffet has tea time.  

The Mast Grill is open until 6 and Cafe al Bacio has cakes, tarts, cookies, etc all day. 

Wow, thank you for all that detail.

12 hours ago, clairebearinaus said:

I'm a bit of a funny eater.  I have my first meal of the day around 11am so start looking around for snacks at about 3 or 4pm.  

Room Service stops service breakfast at 1100 and start the All Day menu at 1100.

Cafe al Bacio is 0600 to 0000 

OVC opens at 0630 closes at 1100 and does not open again until 1200 and then is open until 0100 for snacks.

Pool side bar and grill opens 1130 - 1800

The Spa Cafe opens at 0700 and closes at 0930 and reopens at 1200. until 1330 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Room Service stops service breakfast at 1100 and start the All Day menu at 1100.

Cafe al Bacio is 0600 to 0000 

OVC opens at 0630 closes at 1100 and does not open again until 1200 and then is open until 0100 for snacks.

Pool side bar and grill opens 1130 - 1800

The Spa Cafe opens at 0700 and closes at 0930 and reopens at 1200. until 1330 

Looks like I have nothing to worry about - thank you very much.

• Like 1