Smoked Old Fashioned

I’ve seen cool videos of bartenders making smoked old fashioned on HAL ships. We will be on the Westerdam next week and as a huge old fashioned fan I’m wondering if we will be able to get them. If so, which bar do I need to check out?

• Like 1

Ocean Bar makes them.  I had several on the Koningsdam, all very good. $5 over the SBP (at that time) but well worth it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, julia said:

Ocean Bar makes them.  I had several on the Koningsdam, all very good. $5 over the SBP (at that time) but well worth it.

Agree. Very, very popular on our cruise in April. 

Posted (edited)
  • Hub had many as well as the other smoked cocktail in Ocean Bar 5-19 May on NA.  He was very happy with them.
Edited by greensprout

This is my favorite drink on HAL.  Just off the Nieuw Statendam and the Ocean Bar was making them.  Had my first on the Rotterdam at the Half Moon Bar......definitely worth a try.....Enjoy!!

Recently got off the westerdam and they were pushing the smoked drinks primarily at the ocean bar but they had them available at other bars.

there are usually a bunch of regulars down at the ocean bar around 5pm taking up the bar seating.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Will_Dieterich said:

Recently got off the westerdam and they were pushing the smoked drinks primarily at the ocean bar but they had them available at other bars.

there are usually a bunch of regulars down at the ocean bar around 5pm taking up the bar seating.

What is a smoked drink?