Bus transfer

52 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

How do I purchase a bus transfer from the cruise port to the airport?  Can I do it pre cruise on the website?  Is it an excursion?

If you go into cruise personalizer and click on flights and scroll down you will find "transfers"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You can also purchase once on board. The cost will hit your on board account and net against any OBC.

What port? At many U.S. ports it is equal or less expensive for two to take private transfer.

15 hours ago, jean-lynd said:

If you go into cruise personalizer and click on flights and scroll down you will find "transfers"

@NMTraveller, note that if you have booked through a TA then this process is not available to you...you'll have to go through your TA to book.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Southampton ...

We have an upcoming cruise this summer roundtrip out of Southampton. We have booked the PCL transfer both ways between the airport and the ship for $64 per person each way. Here’s what’s in our Travel Summary regarding the transfer from Southampton to the LHR airport. Since our booking is handled by our TA, she had to reserve the slots with PCL for us.

IMG_8208.thumb.jpeg.5b86f07f4c04fe6382a8f64c37639ecb.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Yes in theory if you booked directly with Princess you can add pre cruise or post cruise bus transfer in cruise personalizer under flight. But mine was grayed out so had to contact Princess to add for a cruise r/t from Southampton. It was easier for me to use chat function as I avoid calling Princess if possible. 
In app also shows 3 excursions with LHR drop off - Stonehenge, Royal Windsor and Windsor town.

• Like 1

We've done the transfer from Victoria Coach Station (and return) many times.  It's a shame they've gone up on the price from $59...but I'm not surprised.  It was $59 for several years...