Difference in cabins on Edge Class Ships

FredZiffle

Concierge also is with infinite veranda. Only real verandas are suites and sunset cabins.  Other than that is the port hole verandas which are cut into the hull with very narrow actual balcony space. I think there are only 4 of these and they are not concierge class. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, 39august said:

Concierge also is with infinite veranda. Only real verandas are suites and sunset cabins.  Other than that is the port hole verandas which are cut into the hull with very narrow actual balcony space. I think there are only 4 of these and they are not concierge class. 

I'm pretty sure there are more than 4 porthole balconies per E Class ship, it sure looks like there are.  

• Like 1

Not sure on Edge class ships, but on the S class ships, the Concierge class cabins were in locations that were less attractive to us than the cheaper regular cabins. I rather cynically thought that Celebrity were off loading the cabins which could be noisier or more prone to movement in heavy seas, by adding a few low value benefits and charging more. The size and layout seemed to be the same. I calculated that the saving by booking a regular cabin would more than cover buying some alternatives to the benefits I’d actually use ( taking my own luxury toiletries for instance, and I’ve never worked out what I could use a concierge for) and some cash left over. 
We tend to pick what area and deck we want to be on, then select the best (for us) cabin available, whatever class it is. 

On 6/26/2024 at 8:57 AM, FredZiffle said:

Other than location and amenities, is there any difference in an Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda and a Concierge Class stateroom?

Just looking at the state room themselves, they will be identical. Because all concierge class staterooms on the edge class have the infinite variant.

concierge class booking will come with a few special benefits…..dining room lunch on embarkation day, upgraded toiletries, extra loyalty points, etc

but the staterooms themselves will be identical, as opposed to on the M class ships were the concierge staterooms are 10% larger than the regular verandahs

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Like 1