2026 Itineraries

Just checked today and saw that a few itineraries are showing up for the 2nd half of 2026; mostly Hawaii, Alaska, Caribbean and New England itineraries.

Hopefully Europe and Africa will come soon 🙂

• Like 2

I did not see the new 2026 on the NCL website.  But I was watching a travel agent on youtube that got the list.  NCL keeping 3 mega ships in Alaska including the Joy.  Prima going to Port Canaveral for alternating eastern and western Caribbean sailings.  Miami getting the boring Getaway for short 3 and 4 night cruises to the new dock in GSC and Bahamas.

I've been waiting for some 2026 itineraries as well. We are thinking about the Galapagos, but curious to see what ships/ itineraries will be released for the Baltics, Africa, and South America.

15 hours ago, PhillyTravelBug said:

I've been waiting for some 2026 itineraries as well. We are thinking about the Galapagos, but curious to see what ships/ itineraries will be released for the Baltics, Africa, and South America.

I booked a great itinerary on the Jade for early 2026; Miami to Lima then B2b Lima to San Diego.  Nice that there are no international flights. 🙂

I too am waiting for Africa itinerary, specifically the sailing for the west coast of Africa.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

I found it interesting that Breakaway will be out of Boston for cruises to Bermuda & Canada.  Is this the largest NCL ship that has sailed from Boston?

it is the largest ship that is homeporting in Boston for be doing cruises from

A few years ago, the Joy did a few Canada//New England cruises out of NYC that visited Boston for a day

• Like 1

On 7/16/2024 at 8:31 AM, BigRedFan said:

Just checked today and saw that a few itineraries are showing up for the 2nd half of 2026; mostly Hawaii, Alaska, Caribbean and New England itineraries.

Hopefully Europe and Africa will come soon 🙂

Oooh! I'm waiting on Africa for January 2027.

Posted (edited)

Port bookings in Europe from NCL 2026 so far:

NCL Dawn every week in Gibraltar, so she will sail something in the Med

NCL Star every 3 weeks in Reykjavik and 4 calls in Bergen, seems that she will replace the NCL Prima cruises 2025 from Southampton to Reykjavik and back.

NCL Gem, Pearl, Viva and Escape booked around Mid April 2026 in Ponta Delgada, these will be transatlantics to Europe.

Questionable is also, which ship will take over the Baltic cruises of Dawn..

Edited by Ulsteinvik

2 hours ago, tokidoki said:

Starting April 2026-Oct 17, the Jewel home ports from Philadelphia to Bermuda. 7-9 days, only cruiseline to do so. 

Really?? I live in Philly and my first cruise was out of here to Bermuda in 1999. It’s been a long while since we have had a sailing from here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Svennimo said:
  1. It is known when travel for Europe will be activated in 2026?

Not really. Some have heard it said we'll hear news in August. I'm not holding my breath...but I am clutching at my pearls as I want to see the Europe 2026 itineraries too! 

37 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

Not really. Some have heard it said we'll hear news in August. I'm not holding my breath...but I am clutching at my pearls as I want to see the Europe 2026 itineraries too! 

I want to see if they will have an eclipse cruise or two in August 2026. 

On 7/17/2024 at 3:29 PM, PhillyTravelBug said:

I also read they will be doing New England/ Canada cruises during the Fall.

Looks that way, two runs of 11 days - one-way to Quebec. I think this a very similar itinerary they were running out of NYC a couple of years ago that I almost booked.

The Bermuda cruise include a stop in Charleston as well.

Do you know where the ship will depart from in Philly? Never sailed from there.

1 hour ago, Ozmodiar said:

Looks that way, two runs of 11 days - one-way to Quebec. I think this a very similar itinerary they were running out of NYC a couple of years ago that I almost booked.

The Bermuda cruise include a stop in Charleston as well.

Do you know where the ship will depart from in Philly? Never sailed from there.

I’m not sure yet. Assuming it may be somewhere by the naval yard.

Found some info online, sounds like they are going to build a new passenger terminal at the SouthPort Marine Terminal Complex - at the turn of the Delaware just "northeast" of the Naval Yard. There appears to be two decent sized piers (Pier 122?) there already and room to build around them - not sure if that is the exact location but makes sense.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2024 at 2:03 PM, kgfeathers said:

Following this topic. Currently booked Europe in July 2025 but need to reschedule for 2026 and anxiously awaiting the Europe offerings 🙂

They just came out...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1