$100.00 Obc

Did anyone else get the $100.00 OBC for being a past guest?

Is the $100 obc for new reservations? What cruises is it good for? I see you are on the Conquest. So are we in December and I'd like to have the $100 obc, too. How did you get it?

Thank you, I was guessing that but wanted to make sure. Is this something I should look into as we have already booked for December or is only for new bookings?? I guess it never hurts to ask. The worst they can do is say no.:rolleyes:

About OBC TA just called and said it was for being a past guest on Carnival I was getting a $100 obc.

About pins I called a couple of years ago about the pins when I first found out about them and was told that "they were phasing them out as Carnival has other things they can do with that money like keep the rates low but if they still had any from ships I have been on they would be more than happy to send them." and I never recieved nothing.

Randy, perhaps that was a special sale or something? I have not heard of past guests getting an OBC... but sometimes they do run special sales.

As for the pins... I don't think they are doing them on older ships that don't have the PG parties, but they are still doing them on the newer longer cruises....

I cruise the Conquest on the March 26th sailing and didn't recieve an OBC. However, about a week ago I was checking my bank account and to my surprise carnival had crdited my account with $160.00. I'm not sure for what or why. I just figured my PVP was watching out for me and gave me a credit for a price reduction.

Oh well, it gives me $160 more to enjoy more drinks on the Valor in 8 days. :D

Archived