Cruise Critic Community
LauraS

Meet & Mingle Door Signs

Has anyone just decorated there door with different things [magnetic]

A cute magnet I put on our cabin door "disappeared" on day 2 or day 3 of our cruise last year. Very disappointing! From now on if I put something on the cabin door it will be copies of cute or funny photos or jokes held on with cut-up pieces of free advertising magnets, so no big deal if they are stolen during the cruise.

Has anyone just decorated there door with different things [magnetic]

Yes all the time!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A cute magnet I put on our cabin door "disappeared" on day 2 or day 3 of our cruise last year. Very disappointing! From now on if I put something on the cabin door it will be copies of cute or funny photos or jokes held on with cut-up pieces of free advertising magnets, so no big deal if they are stolen during the cruise.

Ours did to on the last two cruises (Anthem and Harmony). They also knocked on our door then run. We had a lot of young people aboard. I put a calendar for the Month taped on so advertising magnets and mark off the days. No one has taken that yet. I usually take everything down a couple of nights before we leave the ship. We also had a couple of people knock on the door to ask about the Meet and Mingle and location and what it was so I was able to give them the info for there next trip.

Irene & Miles

LOYAL TO ROYAL

Yes they are magnets I ordered Birthday stuff last year and they were magnets

Where did you order them from? I have been looking for things with magnets on them. Birthday, Anniversary or any other. We got some things that hung from the metal ceiling when someone tossed them in the trash on one of our B2B's cruises. Never could find where they got them. I tried Pinintrest with no luck.

Irene & Miles

Where did you order them from? I have been looking for things with magnets on them. Birthday, Anniversary or any other. We got some things that hung from the metal ceiling when someone tossed them in the trash on one of our B2B's cruises. Never could find where they got them. I tried Pinintrest with no luck.

Irene & Miles

Etsy has a lot of cute things for cruise door decor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got off the Symphony of the Seas and at the M&M event, I was the ONLY one who had the door sign! I even brought the door sign to the event and they all had confirmed that, yes, I was the only person who had printed and brought the door sign on board. We had a fun little laugh at it.

On 3/5/2005 at 9:17 PM, Choozin Croozin said:

Still wondering are all doors metal?

Yes! The doors and the walls inside your cabins, too! 

On 2/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, MeiGuoPengYou said:

Just got off the Symphony of the Seas and at the M&M event, I was the ONLY one who had the door sign! I even brought the door sign to the event and they all had confirmed that, yes, I was the only person who had printed and brought the door sign on board. We had a fun little laugh at it.

Like your screen name!

Where can I find the door sign if I don't want to go through the 15 pages and years of this thread?

18 hours ago, ROCruiser said:

Where can I find the door sign if I don't want to go through the 15 pages and years of this thread?

Try the first post of the first page!

9 hours ago, kpark895 said:

Try the first post of the first page!

Thanks! 

Just now, Cruise a holic said:

never had a problem with anybody stealing my magnets on celebrity or royal   note some suite doors aren’t magnetic   Recall on celebrity do not remember on royal