My Complimnents to the Canadian People

nitterm

Our October 18th cruise on the Sea Princess from NYC to Quebec was fantastic. I will always remember the friendliness and hospitality of the Canadian people in Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, Port Sagueney and Quebec. I especially found the send off in Saint John and Halifax by the bagpipers especially moving and the band in Sydney. Here here!

Let's not forget Maple Syrup, someone already say beer? Well, our beer deserves a second mention. :D Might not be the most glamorous of cruise itineraries but we are happy you visited and our fellow Canucks down east and in Quebec do a fine job. Hurry back....:)

Our October 18th cruise on the Sea Princess from NYC to Quebec was fantastic. I will always remember the friendliness and hospitality of the Canadian people in Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, Port Sagueney and Quebec. I especially found the send off in Saint John and Halifax by the bagpipers especially moving and the band in Sydney. Here here!

We certainly enjoyed our visit to their beautiful cities and can not wait to get back. :D

I agree! We did the Canada/New England trip last year and Halifax and Saint John's locals outdid themselves. Truly wonderful people! They definitely know how to greet cruise crowds!
they sure do!...we had a musical welcome in Saint John, and DD and DW were presented with roses (the boys were given Canadian flags). It made want to return for a longer visit.

Absolutely wonderful people everywhere on our Canada/New England cruise. And the scenery is breathtaking.

BobBeaSea, I actually thought the itinerary was quite glamorous. I mean, what could be more glamorous than having tea at the Chateau Frontenac?

Absolutely wonderful people everywhere on our Canada/New England cruise. And the scenery is breathtaking.

BobBeaSea, I actually thought the itinerary was quite glamorous. I mean, what could be more glamorous than having tea at the Chateau Frontenac?

I agree...I was there last week, on business (I have one of those tough jobs...I travel to Quebec City, Halifax, St. John's, each at least 3 times per year :p ). It's always wonderful, and St. John's especially has a topography reminiscent of the west coast of Ireland.

As for what could be more glamourous?

Well....in praise of the REST of Canada, the Chateau Champlain in Ottawa, the Chateau Lake Louise near Banff, and the Empress Hotel in Victoria, can all hold their own!

If I wasn't in the region regularly, I'd definately take a cruise here! ;)

Archived