Does RCI still send out thank you letters (with coupon) after sailing?

Hey, Z, I'll take it and try it! ;)

Carol

I turned on signatures to look for your contact info and OMG! My eyes hurt!

But you don't have any contact info! (and here I was so looking forward to email from you!) I suppose you were being tongue-in-cheek and my humour detector isn't working this morning. :confused:

I didn't follow up on this cause I had apparently tossed out the first one and digging through the trash didn't turn it up. Then Scott got another one in the mail yesterday but whatever. I haven't tossed that one yet. :p

We received thank you letters a few weeks after our cruise last month on the Serenade, coupon and all. Too bad we'd already booked our next cruise! It was still a nice gesture, and I don't remember them doing this previously. I figured that it was because I actually remembered to fill out and DROP OFF my comment card (I usually flake and end up packing it....go figure).

Laura

I haven't gotten a 'thank you' letter or any coupons from my last 5 cruises. I did get a letter welcoming me to Diamond level. Would be nice to get the coupon, I plan on booking a cruise on our next cruise.

Karen

From what I understand, they send the letters and the coupons out for "select sailings"... We did 6 cruises last year. We got a letter with coupons after one of them (Enchantment Jan 2006) and got a thank you letter with no coupons after another one (don't remember which)...

We were just on the January 15th Monarch 4-day out of LA...we received one thank you note (w/$50 per cabin coupon savings certificate) a couple of weeks ago, and another one this afternoon. I'm surprized to hear others hadn't gotten them, I had figured we got two because bookings are slow or something and RCCL is having to ramp up the marketing...

GoBlue522, if you aren't going to use the extra coupon, I would appreciate receiving it--I'd be glad to pay for postage. My email is kacruiser@sbcglobal.net.

As I posted earlier, we have filled out every survey onboard, filled out an email survey we got from Royal Caribbean re smoking on board, and participated in a telephone survey re the Crown and Anchor magazine, but we have never gotten a coupon or any other "thank you reward", even for the email and telephone ones. So I don't believe that has anything to do with it.

I turned on signatures to look for your contact info and OMG! My eyes hurt!

But you don't have any contact info! (and here I was so looking forward to email from you!) I suppose you were being tongue-in-cheek and my humour detector isn't working this morning. :confused:

I didn't follow up on this cause I had apparently tossed out the first one and digging through the trash didn't turn it up. Then Scott got another one in the mail yesterday but whatever. I haven't tossed that one yet. :p

I have an america online account, and I have an address with my Cruise Critic name. :) Email me that way, PLEASE! (no underline between Merion and Mom :))

Archived