Yet Another C&A Question (sorry)

I know that you receive $200 off when booking balcony rooms for Gold and Platinum members. Once you're Diamond does that increase or is there any other price benefits I'm not aware of? I tried looking it up on RCI's website but it doesn't even mention the $200 off. Help! :rolleyes:

The $200/cabin discount is for platinum and up. Not gold. You are a gold member after just one cruise. As far as I know, there are other perks, perhaps not monetary that come with D and D+. Congrats on Diamond status!!!

$200 balcony discount applies to diamond members as well.

IF there is a savings certificate on the C&A site, I believe it is higher for diamond members. Your coupon booklet will have better coupons in them.

I know that you receive $200 off when booking balcony rooms for Gold and Platinum members. Once you're Diamond does that increase or is there any other price benefits I'm not aware of? I tried looking it up on RCI's website but it doesn't even mention the $200 off. Help! :rolleyes:

Hi Anne: The $200 is 9 days and above...once you reach diamond I believe it becomes 300...

I know for 7/8 nt cruise it is 200 per cabin balcony and above for diamond as it was $100 when we were platinum...If I am wrong, someone will correct me...Later, Jill:cool:

image.php?u=25407&type=sigpic&dateline=1176215136

Hi Anne: The $200 is 9 days and above...once you reach diamond I believe it becomes 300...[/color]

I know for 7/8 nt cruise it is 200 per cabin balcony and above for diamond as it was $100 when we were platinum...If I am wrong, someone will correct me...Later, Jill:cool:

Hi Jill! Thanks for the info. I see that you all are leaving on Liberty next week, congrats! I was just looking at possibly booking Liberty for next Thanksgiving 2008 out of Miami. Let me know how you like the ship. Happy Mother's Day, Anne

Gold gets no discount. Platinum gets $100 off per cabin, not per pax, for 6-8 night cruises. Diamond gets $200 off per cabin for 6-8 night cruises. This is for balcony or suite only. Diamond gets $300 off per cabin for cruises 9 nights or longer. Don't remember what Platinum gets. I wish RCI would post this information on the web site.

Hi

I've been searching through the various threads trying to find an answer, but haven't been able to yet.

If I understand this correctly once you are Platinum, the balcony discount is:

$200 for 9 nights or longer (per cabin)

$100 for 6-8 nights (per cabin)

Is there any balcony discount for a 5 night cruise like the Explorer to Bermuda?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Noreen

Archived