Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

Ah poor Miss B - they are so funny when they see their "peeps" somewhere they do not expect to see them - I can just see her standing there, thinking:

"who's that .... who is it .....( bit more doggy thinking then doggy penny starts to drop slowly) .... aaah is that my Dad, is it, is it? I'll just go slow, just in case ..... Can I believe it's him .... Smells like him ;), What's he doing there .... (Then doggy penny really drops) ... It's him, it's him, it's him (how much can I wag my bottom off my tail) .... Ah Dad I love you ...big hugs and more big hugs . :D

Is that kinda how it went?? I expect her visit bucked Mr Morey up no end. He must have been so pleased to see his pal and have a cuddle ... It sounds like you have a long, slow haul, but I'm sure with your support and of course the furry babies, Mr M will make good progress.

BTW I think Mr Big H is just fantastic .... He's such a good boy.

Take care of yourself as well, as we've all told you, mind you it's easier said than done when you've got so much on your plate.

Catch Roz, here come those doggy hugs again:).

Perfect, just perfect.

Thank you, caught the hug......and, I need it today!

Roz, Still praying for Morey and of course you too. The story of Brenda going to the rehab to see him was priceless. Wish I could have seen it. I bet that she is the best therapy he could ever get!

She is such a wonderful dog. She is so sensitive to your feelings. She knew that he didn't feel well and unlike Horton who just barges in and sticks his nose everywhere......she moves slowly and with great thought and caring.....she just amazes me with her heart and soul.

John finally got his date. It's April 16th during his vacation, which is good so he doesn't miss work.

Good, I hope he does well.

Morey's extremely aggitated and has no strength to stand or sit. He can't work in re-hab and may have to be sent back to the hospital where he will regain his strength and then go back to re-hab when he's stronger.

I'm accepting all prayer chains until further notice.

Edited by wizard-of-roz

Well tomorrow we drive out to Long Island for Orson's public access recertification. Can't believe it's been three years since the last one. It's a 2.5 hour drive if we don't hit traffic and we have to be there at 8:30 AM. :(

Ugh good luck with that. :eek:

Then we get to do it again next Saturday for the puppy raiser workshop!

CCI has been selected to benefit from a nail clipping event at these pet stores in our area. It's from April-June and all profits go to CCI. They want someone from CCI at each of the 7 stores each weekend. We are doing the first tomorrow. I think we are just there to answer questions and try to get the dogs that come into the store to get their nails clipped.

Good luck with the recertification. I'm sure Orson will do great. John is always a mess when we have to go. :eek:

CCI has been selected to benefit from a nail clipping event at these pet stores in our area. It's from April-June and all profits go to CCI. They want someone from CCI at each of the 7 stores each weekend. We are doing the first tomorrow. I think we are just there to answer questions and try to get the dogs that come into the store to get their nails clipped.

Good luck with the recertification. I'm sure Orson will do great. John is always a mess when we have to go. :eek:

Thanks Cindy,

I never have any doubts about Orson. It's me I think will screw up. :eek:

Well tomorrow we drive out to Long Island for Orson's public access recertification. Can't believe it's been three years since the last one. It's a 2.5 hour drive if we don't hit traffic and we have to be there at 8:30 AM. :(

Go Orson Go!!!! To think what you have to put up with, with those humans of yours.....You'll do great, here's to 3 more [years that is!!!!!!]

Go Orson Go!!!! To think what you have to put up with, with those humans of yours.....You'll do great, here's to 3 more [years that is!!!!!!]

Orson passed his public access test with flying colors!! No worries for 3 more years. We got to see some people we haven't seen in a while. All in all it was a good (but long) day.

Orson passed his public access test with flying colors!! No worries for 3 more years. We got to see some people we haven't seen in a while. All in all it was a good (but long) day.

WooooHoooo Orson!!!! Luckily for Orson, Den didn't screw up!! ;)