HALS Cruise Sweepstakes

maxout

Just received this e-mail about HAL's "cruise Sweepstakes" issues, Text below:

Dear XXX:

Recently you received an e-mail that gave you the opportunity to complete a brief survey and to enter our cruise drawing sweepstakes. Due to an overwhelming response, we experienced some technical difficulties that may have made accessing our survey and sweepstakes form a challenge. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will notify you again in the near future when the survey is working appropriately so that you may complete updating your cruise preferences and enter our cruise drawing.

As a valued Mariner Society member it is our desire that your every interaction with us surpasses your expectations. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this specific matter. We thank you, too, for your enthusiastic response!

Holland America Line

I think we've gotten one every year. They are basically wanting to make sure your e-mail addy and other info is correct. They ask where you've cruised and where you want to cruise next. That sort of stuff.

I also just got one, but the text was different --

Thank you for your recent entry in our cruise sweepstakes and for completing our online survey regarding your cruise interests. We have received your reply and your name has been entered into our cruise drawing.

Due to an overwhelming response, we experienced some technical difficulties that may have made accessing our survey and sweepstakes form a challenge. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and/or confusion this may have caused you.

As a valued Mariner Society member it is our desire that your every interaction with us surpasses your expectations. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this specific matter. We thank you, too, for your enthusiastic response!

My text was different as I'm not a mariner yet....

Recently you received an e-mail that gave you the opportunity to complete a brief survey and to enter our cruise drawing sweepstakes. Due to an overwhelming response, we experienced some technical difficulties that may have made accessing our survey and sweepstakes form a challenge. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will notify you again in the near future when the survey is working appropriately so that you may complete updating your cruise preferences and enter our cruise drawing.

Please know that it is our desire that your every interaction with us surpasses your expectations. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this specific matter. We thank you, too, for your continued interest in Holland America Line–as well as for your enthusiastic response!

Nice to be valued.... was hoping that I had won :D

Oops, I didn't see this thread and posted my reply in Laffnvegas's thread above. Guess we weren't the only ones who didn't get our names in the contest. There's always hope for the future!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Oops, I didn't see this thread and posted my reply in Laffnvegas's thread above. Guess we weren't the only ones who didn't get our names in the contest. There's always hope for the future!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

I also received it, and posted this reply - it didn't say WHICH sweepstakes - Mexico and/or Mediterranean.

Archived