HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

I think Hammy's invitation is a good one.

Twink, if you take 5184, you'll be right next to me.:) I don't know if that would be an encouragement to you, or a deterrent, but I promise I don't bite, and I won't throw any water balloons over your balcony:)

Hey, we may have enough folks in our Yum Yum group to TAKE OVER THE CROW'S NEST!!:)

Twink, my post to you is in good jest, no harm intended:) But the invitation is sincere, please do consider joining us......

Karin

I love cruising in Jan/Feb. since it's always nasty & cold here and I love going places that are warm. :)

LOL...Now that would be ironic...if a group "I" was in took over the CN. lol Well, I guess I'd have to shut up... :)

Yum-Yum Man cruise? Now that does sound like fun. :)

Hubby won't commit to a winter vacation right at the moment. Things are very busy now, which means our winter will be wild. I'd done a little resreach into a winter cruise, not too long ago, and he stalled my plans!

Leave Mr. Twink at home. Many of us are soloing. Please consider.

I don't mean to be a party pooper. BUT.... why isn't this in the floataway lounge where it clearly belongs and why has it been allowed to stay here for so long? Things that drive people nuts while they go Hmmmm.....

BTW, most people associate cheerleaders as those who blindly root for their cruiseline no matter what things the cruiseline may do that are not honorable or right.

I would think that being a cheerleader is admitting that you are not balanced nor open minded.

jc

:confused: :confused:

I would think that being a cheerleader is admitting that you are not balanced nor open minded.

jc

We are not balanced or open-minded, so go away. :)

Now seriously, we are enjoying a harmless respite from some of the topics on this board. I think the cheerleaders have a common purpose beyond silliness and that is balance and in the end, the scales tip in favor of another cruise with HAL.

I don't mean to be a party pooper. BUT.... why isn't this in the floataway lounge where it clearly belongs and why has it been allowed to stay here for so long? Things that drive people nuts while they go Hmmmm.....

BTW, most people associate cheerleaders as those who blindly root for their cruiseline no matter what things the cruiseline may do that are not honorable or right.

jc

Yes, JC, you DO mean to be a party pooper.:D Doug and Walt, Mine Hosts of HAL, haven't pulled the plug or sent us into floataway, yet. Would you like to take over for them;) ? If we offend thee, get thee to another board......Or better yet, go away and find yourself a cheerleader avatar, cruiseline of your choice.... We don't need no stinkin' rules; we're trying to accomplish something here, like a pleasant, imbalanced, and close-minded time......:p

We are not balanced or open-minded, so go away. :)

Now seriously, we are enjoying a harmless respite from some of the topics on this board. I think the cheerleaders have a common purpose beyond silliness and that is balance and in the end, the scales tip in favor of another cruise with HAL.

Yes, but if the scales tip in favor of HAL, have we truly achieved balance?;) Seriously, I have no common purpose beyond silliness.......:D

Sorry, Hammy, I'll be good and quiet now, for a minute or two.

Yes, but if the scales tip in favor of HAL, have we truly achieved balance?;) Seriously, I have no common purpose beyond silliness.......:D

Sorry, Hammy, I'll be good and quiet now, for a minute or two.

The thread title contains the appropriate warning...

"FUN"

I heart you.

Same back to you... :D

I think this is a fun HAL related thread - hurting no one, why is offensive????

There were never complaints about the silliness of the blender thread... we had a great time with that one - it became a board classic.

Come on in and join our imbalanced fun, JC!!:D Restore the Balance:) Open our Minds:) Help us to see the Error of our Ways.... Besides, I'd like to see the avatar you've chosen!!

Come on, come on, the water's fine. (is it fresh water or salt water, and why do we care?)

Karin:)

Same back to you... :D

I think this is a fun HAL related thread - hurting no one, why is offensive????

There were never complaints about the silliness of the blender thread... we had a great time with that one - it became a board classic.

Your avatar is looking 'mighty fine', ekerr. ;)

Gee.....imagine that. A thread here just for fun. The horror of it all. Gasp :D

You go, Karin.... I'm right there with you. :)

Quite honestly, this thread has been a lot of fun. Just a nice, humous thread. I just don't get why anyone would sign onto any ongoing, popular thread to share how misguided the posters all are and suggest they go away.

(But then what do I know? I'm "not balanced and open minded.")

Your avatar is looking 'mighty fine', ekerr. ;)

So is yours Sail. :D

I have to thank John for it - he was nice enough to send it to me... I am not good at doing stuff in Photoshop, I wish I was though...

Archived