HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

This is funny--I've been wondering what was going on here while I was away. See, you go to Alaska, surrounded by ice and snow and come back to cheerleaders everywhere! I need to go on a cheerleader search. I'll be back....

This is funny--I've been wondering what was going on here while I was away. See, you go to Alaska, surrounded by ice and snow and come back to cheerleaders everywhere! I need to go on a cheerleader search. I'll be back....

No Peggy! I love your avatar now......don't change it.

Copper John....

Can I steal your avatar and pretend I look like that?????? ;)

Be my guest, Windy. That's a 100% for real UCLA cheerleader from last season.............'nough said;)

It'll be gone by 5:30 pm which is when my bride makes her glorious appearance at the homestead after an honest day of work!

That's a 100% for real UCLA cheerleader from last season.............'nough said;)

It'll be gone by 5:30 pm which is when my bride makes her glorious appearance at the homestead after an honest day of work!

Smart move.... ;)

Originally Posted by MissWindyCity viewpost.gif

Copper John....

Can I steal your avatar and pretend I look like that?????? ;)

Be my guest, Windy. That's a 100% for real UCLA cheerleader from last season.............'nough said;)

Well then we have the perfect arrangement....

I will pretend to look like that, meanwhile you can still enjoy the picture without getting in trouble! :D

Thank you, WASide for starting this thread. It's one of the most fun threads we've had in ages. I think some of us really needed it!!!

Yea.....WASide!!! :) Let's hear it for WASide!!! :D

Thank you, WASide for starting this thread. It's one of the most fun threads we've had in ages. I think some of us really needed it!!!

Yea.....WASide!!! :) Let's hear it for WASide!!! :D

Yes, thank you Brad:) I think he will be surprised he has not been on line all day so if he gets on line tonight he will be sooooo surprised:D

I love that the HAL CC board has broken out in a rash of cheerleader avatars. I don't have the foggiest idea, I confess, how to display one. But, picture me up in the stands on the pep squad!:p

Me too! I think they're all so cute! I'll try to figure out how to do it....

Me too! I think they're all so cute! I'll try to figure out how to do it....

Lisa, very generously, shared these directions with me. She still had to help me. :o:

I had a picture I wanted to use and it was saved on my computer in "My Pictures".

Go to the links provided above to find an avatar you like. Or google search 'cheerleader gifs' or something like that and see what comes up.

Directions from Lisa to use once you have a picture you want to use:

right click on the picture and save to your pictures. then go to user cp (at the top of the page here on CC), then go to edit avatar, then at the bottom of the page use option 2 and click browse and go to your pictures then find the picture yousaved in your pictures and double click on it. It should be the right size

You all look so great. Here is lil ole me......in my dreams!

But with a dye job, a stone less, many, many years younger....I have heard that miracles DO happen so I'm still waiting for mine

Very Nice, Yes mine too is hoping for miracles;) But it is not far from how I looked about 35 years ago:D

Archived