Wearing my bathrobe....

sugarsparkles

:( Wearing my bathrobe at home is no where even close as fun as wearing a bathrobe on the Lido Deck :(

Oh, so true. :o My husband bought me a Carnival robe on our last cruise, I LOVE it, but there is just nothing like wearing it while on vacation, especially on the Lido deck, preferably with a soft serve ice cream in hand.

Just my opinion, but I think folks wearing their bathrobes on the lido deck look ridiculous. Again, just my opinion.

I had never really thought about it. I have seen some folks on the Lido deck and wished to hell that they would put a bathrobe on...next time you see a 60 year old man in a Speedo you will not think a bathrobe on him would look ridiculous...

Honestly, I think it sounds comfy and wish I was wearing one on the Lido now...

Jeez someone has an attitude tonight.. First the cell thread and now this..

I think you need a bathrobe and go to bed :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing, Marie! I just got done reading the cell phone thread and now this. I think someone needs a nap!

I'll have to try wearing my bathrobe on the Lido deck on my next cruise. I can't wait! :)

On my Celebrity TA cruise, they actually posted in the paper NOT to wear robes from the room/spa out of the room/spa.:eek: Didn't stop people. My DD and I wore ours the first day, than I says the note. After watching others the DD went back to wearing hers:D

I wish more ships would have "Bathrobe and Beer" parties on the Lido deck. Only think better would be a Toga party...but guess the Bathrobe is as close as Carnival will get :)

LOVED the bathrobe and beer party on the Miracle. Everyone had a blast!

I did not realize I was creating a faux pax....when I go to the sauna and/or steam room for my vocals...I wear my swimsuit, but I take my robe with me to wear back to the cabin to prevent vocal cords from cooling to quickly.

Of course, I take the cabin hallway to and from my cabin..I don't go through the Lido.

Oh, so true. :o My husband bought me a Carnival robe on our last cruise, I LOVE it, but there is just nothing like wearing it while on vacation, especially on the Lido deck, preferably with a soft serve ice cream in hand.

I actually wore my robe for the first time the other day, and it just wasn't as much fun as wearing it on a cruise!!:(

For formal nites I wear a tux and do not like those who ignore the dress code.

However a bathrobe on the Lido deck, late at nite having a cuppa hot choco and a dish of ice cream, is entirely appropriate attire.

Dan

I agree that bathrobes on the lido deck are not appropriate. To me this is an item that should be work after getting out of the shower/bath or around ones cabin, not in public areas. I can't imagine someone in a hotel coming down in the lobby area with one on and a ships spaces are somewhat the same.

I have to agree with you totally, leave the robe in the room.:) :) :)

I agree with you, too. We recently got back from the Holiday where some doofus wore his bathrobe in the Americana Theater to one of the shows. Waltzed in late with his young son and sat right on the first row! :eek:

I agree that bathrobes on the lido deck are not appropriate. To me this is an item that should be work after getting out of the shower/bath or around ones cabin, not in public areas. I can't imagine someone in a hotel coming down in the lobby area with one on and a ships spaces are somewhat the same.

"

Well that would be true unless the hotel had a "Bathrobe and Beer" party going on in the Lobby!!

I think it sounds like a geat way to party..Wearing something that covers my stomach and my butt and I can breathe normal...!!!(lol)

have a great night,

Carla

Archived