"LIVE" from the Liberty of the Seas/ 1-05-08

Radio

Radio: well, it looks like we're almost at the end of our trip with you. What a shame!:( It's always like that. That last sea day is really a bummer! My DD is going with us in April on Voyager and she said, "Seven days is a long time." As you might surmise, this will be her first cruise! LOL:rolleyes: The time slips by as quickly as that beautiful azure sea.

Hi, Jillybabes and Parrothead!!!

Thanks for a really great review Radio. Can't wait for the next one!

Hi Becci, come join us on the CC member cruise on the Liberty in November:p

SEE Jill and MM!! I am NOT alone.....:p

I see that:D , but I will continue to save the "useless crap" so if anyone asks a specific question I can research my compasses;) ....Do you throw away or give away or save the C&A gifts???? Later, Jill:cool:

I keep most of the gifts.........some I give to the inlaws...or if I really dont want it,I'll leave it on the ship.......

BTW-i didnt say it was useless....................well, maybe to me,it is.......but if you look the papers over,then it is useful to you.....just my storage area in this house i practically nil,I dont need to save anything I really dont need........

Radio -

Just wanted to pop in here one more time to say Thank You for letting us sail with you this week. There are not very many people who are so generous with their time while on vacation!

Your pictures are wonderful :)

Enjoy the last night of your cruise, and safe travels home....

Thanks again!!! You're the BEST!

I keep most of the gifts.........some I give to the inlaws...or if I really dont want it,I'll leave it on the ship.......

BTW-i didnt say it was useless....................well, maybe to me,it is.......but if you look the papers over,then it is useful to you.....just my storage area in this house i practically nil,I dont need to save anything I really dont need........

Kathy: I know you didn't say useless, that is what the CD and staff always say about the freebies on board:D ...

Radio: Thanks again for taking us away with you...Later, Jill:cool:

Good evening Radio!

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise......I bet your cabin never seemed so crowded with so many of us on board with you! ;)

Your reports and pictures are just priceless for anyone at home, work, school following you along on your cruise. Thanks for taking so much time out of your time on board. Was Mrs Radio able to enjoy this voyage with you?

Hope you've enjoyed your last night of the cruise.

Your the best!! Thanks again! :)

Radeio,

Bill (negc) and I enjoyed your "Live from" thread almost as much as we enjoyed sailing with you on Explorer in 2001. Your thread brought back memories of our pre-inaugural on Liberty. Hi Becci, PH and Jilly Babes, maybe we can sail with you again in the future.

Rita

Radio, after you've finished the trip, could you post a map with the entire route that Liberty sailed? I'm curious to see the routing. Thanks!

- Mike :-)

The RCI Itinerary was pretty accurate . . .but I will try to post a detailed map later . . .

EASTCARIB2.jpg

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Radio, what kind of uploading time did you experience with your photos? Which site do you use?

Before I can upload any photo, I have to re-size them to reduce upload time ($$$)

It takes about 5 min per U/L

I usually upload about 10-15 pics per upload,and then I can post them on Cruise Critic/ Most of my pics are sent to HERE.

Radio

;) ;)

We have arrived in Miami . . . We entered Miami at abot 5AM, and are in the turning basin now, and we should be at the dock in ablot 5 min.

I am staying in Orlando tonight, and will be taking the Auttrain home tomorrow afernoon.

I will have lots of time before I get home to post more pics from the cruise. Here are a few now !

Radio

Fuel Area /Outside Deck 12 AFT

f1.jpg

Olive or Twist / Deck 14

f6.jpg

H2O Zone / Deck 11 MID

f7.jpg

Here are early morning arrival pics (5:45AM)

I should be getting off by about 930-10AM. . .

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Early morning in Miami

S1.jpg

We are at the RCI Passenger Terminal

S2.jpg

Our Location

MAP14.jpg

Archived