"LIVE" from the Liberty of the Seas/ 1-05-08

Radio

Great trip Radio! Brought back my wonderful trip on the Liberty in Sept. 07 -- and looking forward to sailing her again in Oct. 08.

Questions:

1) What cabin were you in on deck 7?

2) How long is the drive from Miami to Orlando?

Thanks again for letting us spend your vacation with you! It was a great break from daily reality!!:)

Radio, thanks for taking us all on a great cruise this week. I always enjoy your "live" threads.

I will be taking the Freedom in November and am looking forward to the return of a Freedom class ship. I love them. Also can't wait to get back to St. Maarten. Thanks again for taking the time to share.:)

Great trip Radio! Brought back my wonderful trip on the Liberty in Sept. 07 -- and looking forward to sailing her again in Oct. 08.

Questions:

1) What cabin were you in on deck 7?

2) How long is the drive from Miami to Orlando?

Thanks again for letting us spend your vacation with you! It was a great break from daily reality!!:)

Thanks for the nice comments. . .

I was in a D2 Starboard AFT Cabin on deck 7. . . .It took me about 4 1/2 to drive to Orlando. there wasn't much traffic.

Radio

;) ;)

Ugh...didn't you forget something........still waiting with baited breath...wonder what that means anyhow

Hi BecciBoo. . . I posted my response on the original post of the incident. I dont want this thread to be "poofed" :(

Radio

;) ;)

Radio:

PCD is setting in:(.... But this was an unexpected pleasure, taking this cruise along with you! It is very kind of you to take us all along, giving up your vaca time to share with us! Thank you SO much this has been so enjoyable and informative! Have safe travels home!

But guess what. This wonderful report and photographs have given me PCE--pre-cruise euphoria. We will be on Brilliance in one week and this fabulous thread has brought back so many wonderful memories of cruising. I, too, am grateful to Radio.

Hello Radio,

I have never before read any of your posts , seems it was a mistake on my part.

Yesterday I somehow 'stumbled' on this thread and found it to be very interesting and the pictures are just great.

You have received many well deserved compliments so mine will not change anything but it will not ' hurt anything ' either.

I do wish to thank you very much for all this unselfish effort to keep me any many others 'on you cruise' - it was very enjoyable. I just can't imagine how you were able to put in so much time and effort in producing this wonderful thread - after all that was your vacation too,........ how did you find the time ?

Thank you very much ....... for sure I will be waching for your 'name' in the future and will read and enjoy your posts .

Wes

Hello Radio,

>snip< how did you find the time ?

Thank you very much ....... for sure I will be waching for your 'name' in the future and will read and enjoy your posts .

Wes

Thanks Wes, I love to cruise and love to do "Live" posts. . . it usually only takes about 1-2 hours a day, and the rest of the time is a great cruise !

I get to do 2 things that I love to do !

Thanks again :rolleyes:

Radio

Thanks for the nice comments. . .

I was in a D2 Starboard AFT Cabin on deck 7. . . .It took me about 4 1/2 to drive to Orlando. there wasn't much traffic.

Radio

;) ;)

We were on deck 7 corner aft (7408) in October.....loved it! Thanks for all your effort and time!

Hello Radio,

Enjoyed cruising with you on this thread.

We will be doing the same itinerary on the Liberty of the Seas and will be in San Juan on Feb 4. With the ship docked from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm (ship time?), do we have sufficient time to join a 2-hour night walking tour in San Juan that leaves from the Sheraton Hotel at around 6:00 pm (PR time).

Greatly appreciate yours or any fellow members' comments.

Thank you in advance.

Archived