"LIVE" from the Liberty of the Seas/ 1-05-08

Radio

Hello everyone! I just returned from the Tony Tillman show. He is a very good Singer/Comedian/Entertainer from Las Vegas, and is very good!

I will try to stay up for Quest tonight, and a Dance Party, (“20”) which is an Adults Only Disco being held up in the Solarium. They were setting up earlier, and have giant Videos being displayed up on the wall out side (FWD) very nice!

I have talked to many of the crew this week, and I can’t find 1 crewmember who wants to go to the “Genesis” class ship when it comes out.

They seem to think that it will be too big.

Many onboard this sailing will be going to Finland next month to bring out Independence of the Seas (They are Calling her “Indy”)

A recent request for the Dining Schedule shows the same schedule for East or West Caribbean. . .

Here is the Dining schedule for the week:

SAT- Bon Voyage Dinner

SUN- Captains Gala Dinner-Formal

Mon- Venetian Feast

TUES- Crown and Anchor Dinner

WED- Chef’s Dinner-Formal

THUR- Surf Dinner

FRI- Feast of Nations

I found all the details about the angry passenger from last week, but will wait until Saturday night when I am in Orlando to provide details. . . . Please Understand.

Here are a few more pics from today !

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

It’s time to paint the Anchors !

H24.jpg

Area near Dragon’s Rock Café

H27.jpg

Area near Dragons Point Beach

h13.jpg

Calm, clean beach

H8.jpg

FWD Balconies

H23.jpg

LOVE this thread, LOVE the pics of Labadee!!!!

THANK YOU RADIO!!! I will be visiting Labadee for the first time in November on the Mariner - can't wait!!!!

You will LOVE Labadee !

Thanks ckrobyn for all of your Nice comments on ALL

of my "Live" posts !:)

I love doing them !

5000+ Club ! WOW !

Radio

;) ;)

Whoa!:eek: I wait with baited breath for Saturday....shhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cool:

Loved the trip! You are surely the most self-sacrificing cruiser I know to spend all your vacation time on these boards. Again....loved it! Thanks:D I wish you could do one for every ship in the fleet!

Hello everyone! I just returned from the Tony Tillman show. He is a very good Singer/Comedian/Entertainer from Las Vegas, and is very good!

Tony Tillman, he was on our cruise I think it was the Freedom, hold on, let me check my old compasses.....

Nope, he was one my Mariner cruise in 06. I knew I remembered him, he is very talented.

Tony Tillman, he was on our cruise I think it was the Freedom, hold on, let me check my old compasses.....

Nope, he was one my Mariner cruise in 06. I knew I remembered him, he is very talented.

Isn't it great how we anally obsessed cruisers can just pull out all of our old Compasses and look up stuff like this? ;) :eek: :D

Isn't it great how we anally obsessed cruisers can just pull out all of our old Compasses and look up stuff like this? ;) :eek: :D

I just bought another file case today for all our cruise docs, compasses etc since the other one is filled to capacity:D ...

Hi Radio,

thank you very much from Germany, we will go on the liberty at the end of February and now we wait and wait and....! But your very very good pictures and informations make waiting much easier. Especially the picture of the fwd balconies (our cabin is to see there) we really enjoyed. Have some very good last days and thanks again!!

Achim

Isn't it great how we anally obsessed cruisers can just pull out all of our old Compasses and look up stuff like this?

I just bought another file case today for all our cruise docs, compasses etc since the other one is filled to capacity:D ...

Am I the only one who doesnt save any of that stuff??:confused:

Sea day for us today,huh???:) :) Love those sea days......

Not me...I don't save any of it either! I only care about what is happening when I am onboard. As I get older, I get rid of all the excess paperwork in the house! All I need are my memories, and there are many of those.

Just wait until that memory of yours starts to fail...............you'll wish you had saved more! ;)

Hello everyone!

Our current position is: N 22.08.695 / W 077.23.763 (Only 9 Miles from Cuba)

I just returned from a wonderful Bridge Tour. 2nd officer, Rod Haymond from Canada conducted the tour with me, and about a dozen other passengers. He is very proud of the ship, and is very knowledgeable about the processes that keep passengers safe, and in good hands. I have done several Bridge tours, and would say that the bridge of the Liberty of the Seas seems to be the most efficient. It is very clean, an organized.

I found out the totals of who is on board this week:

Voyage- 34

PAX- 4168

CREW- 1380

Total- 5548

Total Capacity- 5740

Rod Haymond suggested that this is his favorite ship in the fleet. (He has sailed on many). He thought it was great that I would post his photo on Cruise Critic and Crowncast today, and said he will go on later to view my “Live” Report.

Thanks, 2nd Officer Rod Haymond! It was delightful for you to share your knowledge with us. . . .

Here are a few pics from today. . . More pics will come later!

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

Navigation Area (Quartermaster Ahead)

B3.jpg

A view from the Bridge to the Bow. . .

B4.jpg

Looking toward the Starboard Navagation Controls

B5.jpg

A view down the port side of the Liberty of the Seas

B2.jpg

2nd Officer Rod Haymond and Radio

B1.jpg

Here are a few more from yesterday. . . . and the map with our current position.

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

Here is where we are at. . .

MAP11.jpg

Our Captain riding the Flow Rider !

B6.jpg

Adventures (Future Cruise Sales) next to the Promenade Cafe

b8.jpg

Portofino

b7.jpg

Starboard Solarium Spa (My favorite)

b10.jpg

Thoroughly enjoying your report and spectacular photos! So, was there a midnight buffet? Lobsters?? Thanks again!

The midnight buffet was on Tuesday night. . .not sure about the Lobsters...I will check. . .

Thanks for the nice comments. . .:)

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hello everyone!

Our current position is: N 22.08.695 / W 077.23.763 (Only 9 Miles from Cuba)

I just returned from a wonderful Bridge Tour. 2nd officer, Rod Haymond from Canada conducted the tour with me, and about a dozen other passengers. He is very proud of the ship, and is very knowledgeable about the processes that keep passengers safe, and in good hands. I have done several Bridge tours, and would say that the bridge of the Liberty of the Seas seems to be the most efficient. It is very clean, an organized.

I found out the totals of who is on board this week:

Voyage- 34

PAX- 4168

CREW- 1380

Total- 5548

Total Capacity- 5740

Rod Haymond suggested that this is his favorite ship in the fleet. (He has sailed on many). He thought it was great that I would post his photo on Cruise Critic and Crowncast today, and said he will go on later to view my “Live” Report.

Thanks, 2nd Officer Rod Haymond! It was delightful for you to share your knowledge with us. . . .

Here are a few pics from today. . . More pics will come later!

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

Navigation Area (Quartermaster Ahead)

B3.jpg

A view from the Bridge to the Bow. . .

B4.jpg

Looking toward the Starboard Navagation Controls

B5.jpg

A view down the port side of the Liberty of the Seas

B2.jpg

2nd Officer Rod Haymond and Radio

B1.jpg

Loving your report! My DH would love a bridge tour......how do you get on that list?

Thanks!

Hi Radio!

Your pictures are awesome! I noticed that someone had asked about the camera you are using. A poster provided a link to your photo albums...however, I can't seem to find the info.

Maybe I am just having a duh moment!

We were on the Liberty in May...wow--your reports are bringing back some wonderful memories!

Thank you!

Archived