First F3 class ship's name...

ohioNCLcruiser

What do you think would be a great name for the first F3 class ship, and the second? We had some great guesses for the Jewel class ship so lets start with the F3!

Norwegian Princess

Norwegian Dynasty

Norway

Norwegian Pride

it could reuse the Sky, Sea, Wind and Norway names..I have no idea what they will pick but put your guesses!

They will be a little larger then the Queen Mary 2 and a little smaller then the Freedom of the Seas.

Maybe the first one could be Norway. One side could be in the Norway's colors and the other side could be in the France's colors. I would just like to see a more interesting smoke stack like the Norway even thought I do like the current NCL ones.

To make the pain of 2 past cruises on the amazing ship that left such great feeling with us & now we are reading & SEEING PHOTOS OF HER DYING.

The large number of folks who cruised her would just jump to be the first on the newest version of a truly amazing ship. At 150,000 GT compared to RCCL Freedom, Independence & Liberty at 154,400; she will give a good 4000 folks the time of their lives.

I am ready to bring THE PINK BOA SOCIETY TO NCL with the F3 CLASS. This alerts them to who the CC folks are.

What do you think would be a great name for the first F3 class ship, and the second? We had some great guesses for the Jewel class ship so lets start with the F3!

Norwegian Princess

Norwegian Dynasty

Norway

Norwegian Pride

it could reuse the Sky, Sea, Wind and Norway names..I have no idea what they will pick but put your guesses!

I like Norwegian Sea and Norwegian Sky for the first two F3 class ships.

It's time to bring some traditional NCL ship names back!

I believe the name Norway should be reserved for even a larger ship, one that is as large or larger than the RCCL Genesis class.:rolleyes:

Seeing that I was on the last sailing of the Norway I feel we should let her rest in peace. You always hear about the grand ol' Norway. Yes she was a BEAUTIFUL ship, but she can NEVER be replaced.

Now for some names:

Norwegian Sunset (or Sunrise)

Norwegian Diamond

NCL had a name-the-ship contest back in 2000. One had to write a certain number of words that explained why the ship should have a particular name. If my memory serves me correctly, a significant amount of entrants selected the SUN.

NCL, if you are reading this...can you give us another contest? I submitted my Sun entry back then and therefore sailed her 5 times as I sort of felt I had a part in naming her...

Coka

Archived