Have You Been Loyal To Royal?

I thought this would be a fun thread to start! Who has been loyal to Royal the most? I’m talking about who has been on the most cruises with Royal Caribbean and nobody else! For me I’ve been loyal to Royal for 5 years and 8 cruises! :D

If your parents decide to go on another cruiseline, would you refuse to go along?

I prefer Royal Caribbean, but I have tried other cruiselines. The times I have gone on other lines was because friends were going and the ship and itinerary had already been decided. I have been cruising with RCI since the mid 1980's.

Annieeee

Loyal to RCCL. We had our first cruise on our honeymoon in 1985 on the Sun Viking. They didn't keep track of cruises back then so have one more cruise till Diamond. Probably had about 17 on RCCL total, with two on Carnival, one on Celebrity and two on NCL. Even if we had a complaint on RCCL they took care of us. Things on the line have changed since 1985 but we continue to stay with them as other lines sometimes have changed for the worse......

Well, my Momma always said " If it ain't broke - don't try to fix it "

LOL - not really but you get the idea.

LOL Texan....That is actually Mr. Ski's quote. That is what he tells everyone when they always ask why we have been cruising since 1983 but have never sailed anyone but RC!

I thought this would be a fun thread to start! Who has been loyal to Royal the most? I’m talking about who has been on the most cruises with Royal Caribbean and nobody else! For me I’ve been loyal to Royal for 5 years and 8 cruises! :D

85 cruises and all with Royal Caribbean "Very Loyal To Royal"

85 cruises and all with Royal Caribbean "Very Loyal To Royal"

We want to be like you when we grow up :D

We're at 37 all with RCI. When is the "Very" level achieved?? ;)

We met a 100+ RCI cruiser on a recent cruise and he said he wasn't about to stop or change. Gusee there is something to be said for Loyal Royal!

We love it and are soooooo adicted!

We want to be like you when we grow up :D

We're at 37 all with RCI. When is the "Very" level achieved?? ;)

We met a 100+ RCI cruiser on a recent cruise and he said he wasn't about to stop or change. Gusee there is something to be said for Loyal Royal!

We love it and are soooooo adicted!

With 37 cruises, I would say you are already "Very Loyal"

For us, we have decided unless something drastic happens (like no more 3 nighters on RCI) we will only cruise Royal from now on. We have done 3 Princess and 1 Celebrity and are getting ready to go on our 11th Royal with 4 more booked on Royal. We just like everything better about Royal Caribbean and now that we are Diamond and get the extra perks, just no reason to go anywhere else.

I've never cruised on Royal. I will be taking my second Carnival cruise soon. Can someone honestly tell me why it's worth $200-$300 more PP when Carnival is known to have better food and bigger cabins? I'm not interested in rock climbing and ice skating so I'm not paying more for that.

There are other cruiselines?:confused:

I considered going on other lines twice. The first time I debated trying out Carnival because I liked their itinerary and it was $100 cheaper than RCCL. But I decided to stick with RCCL which was a good thing. The Carnival ship I considered had a propulsion problem the week I sailed, missed the port that I wanted to see on their itinerary, and was a day late back into San Juan. The second time, I almost joined Carol on the Crown Princess and you know how that turned out for her. If I seriously consider another cruiseline again, I'm afraid of what will happen to the poor cruisers on that sailing.

I haven't been 100% loyal to RCI but after now trying out four different lines over the last few years they are still NUMBER ONE in my book. The next two are on Royal. Will try Celebrity one of these days.

Of the ones that I have cruised, I rate them like this.

Royal Caribbean
Holland America
NCL
Carnival
Actually some of the cruise lines that I have cruised that are no longer in business would rate higher than Carnival or NCL.

[quote name='Cruiserccl'][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]I thought this would be a fun thread to start! Who has been loyal to Royal the most? I’m talking about who has been on the most cruises with Royal Caribbean and nobody else! For me I’ve been loyal to Royal for 5 years and 8 cruises![/SIZE][/FONT] :D [/FONT][/quote]

Hi fellow Wisconsinite. We are loyal to Royal. Have done 11 cruises with Royal doing 2 a year. 2 more coming up.;)

Jan

Since 2001, 38 RCCL cruises and strayed once to Carnival(only cuz they had a different itinerary than RCCL).........Carnival was fine,but we only book RCCL.........hard to give up some of the perks.......wont even go on Celebrity cuz they dont give the balcony discount........

I like several cruise lines, Princess is one I find very similar to RCL. I also like Celebrity. My next cruise is on princess then one on RCL then one on Azamara followed by one on Lindblad, so no I have no loyalty.

Loyal to Royal! 2 cruises in 3 years (and a third coming up). We have had such a good experience that we are almost afraid to try another line. In fact, we were hesitant to even try another category of ship, since we loved the Voyager class so much!

Eventually we might try another company but not for a while....

Archived