9/27 Glory Sailing- Pervert on Deck Taking Pictures of Semi Nude girls/Woman

GreggV

I don't really understand the fuss over kids seeing someone's breasts. We went to Italy when my son was 6. Of course there was nudity on the beach and I was in a panic because my son has an unpredictable mouth. He just looked around and went about playing in the water. No stares, no comments. If you are sunning topless then you must be secure about your breasts. If you have a thong on, then you must have a good bottom-side. If someone wants a picture, go for it. It would be kind of obvious that you were out sunning and not walking down the street or getting cozy with someone. People need to lighten up. What's the worst that could happen? Wild Women Show It All On Carnival . Then you could sue for royalties.
Finally, some common sense on this thread!

Is it any wonder that the USA is one of the most sexually-repressed countries on the planet?

Finally, some common sense on this thread!

Is it any wonder that the USA is one of the most sexually-repressed countries on the planet?

Yep.

No it's not and it's a shame too. I remember when my daughter was an infant and we were living in Germany. The then wife and I took her over to the sitters house on the way too work and the youngest daughter (17 at the time) answered the door in a short t-shirt and thong. My jaw about dropped but later that night the mother explained the "European" attitiude about nudity. It's ALL good.

Seems to be a contradiction in terms.

Given the choice, I'd much rather have perverts onboard instead of *any* kids, any day of the week.

No contradiction in terms here.... maybe all those little children who do cause problems are the children of all the pervs onboard.... too busy taking their pics instead of watching their children the way they should be.

While the guy shouldn't have been taking pictures, the replies to threads like these never cease to amaze me.

BIG DEAL. It's a picture. And what exactly makes the guy a "perv"? Yes, it was wrong for him to do - again it's only a picture and to speculate that the picture will be put on the internet.....please.

Exactly my thoughts, liv

From what I could glean from the OP, he didn't see the "perv" on the topless deck taking pics. Just hearsay, which is useless information.(and I mean no disrespect for the OP "reporting" it). If he had observed it, since it is clearly posted NO CAMERAS, he should have notified security so THEY CAN OBSERVE IT AND TAKE PROPER ACTION. Proper action might run anywhere from a verbal warning to confiscating the camera for the cruise to an arrest and expulsion from the cruise at the nearest port. I don't know what Carnival's policy is on this, but you can bet with the anal retentiveness many Americans are noted for this isn't the first time this has happened.

C'mon folks. They're boobs, jugs, puppies, knockers, overhangs (roofer's favorite :D ), gords, melons, and a whole bunch more I can't name. Our children gained sustenance from them, built their immunity systems from them, bonded with their Mothers using them. Some of the World's greatest art is replete with them.

I personally think women, in many cases, who wear skimpy garments, thongs, etc. and take their tops off WANT TO BE SEEN BY SOMEONE. Thank God for these women. :D And please don't give me the "tan line" crock. Besides, in my opinion, the most beautiful part of a women's cleavage is the untanned part. :D You guys know what I mean. :rolleyes:

And the "internet". That's laughable. Nothing anyone could do or see on any Carnival ship would make it to the internet. Far too competitive for what I've seen on Carnival ships ! !

Thanks for letting me vent.

Besides, in my opinion, the most beautiful part of a women's cleavage is the untanned part. :D You guys know what I mean. :rolleyes:

And the "internet". That's laughable. Nothing anyone could do or see on any Carnival ship would make it to the internet. Far too competitive for what I've seen on Carnival ships ! !

He shoots, he scores! 2 points!

Agree. A still of some woman's boobs won't hold a candle to the Paris s*xcapades *shakes head*

I will preface this post with the comment that I do not condone the actions described in the original post. In fact, the guys doing this are lowlifes. That being said....

You also have to keep in mind that the Funnel deck is visible from the other side (Sky, Spa & Sun decks). You usually will find a crowd on the forward portion viewing the Funnel deck. There are guys there with longer lenses that can get you.

Your claim to privacy goes out the window if you go topless in an outside setting available to the general public. If, for example, you were in your house naked and someone photographed you through a window, you would have recourse. In a public place you would not. How do you think the owners of the "Girls Gone Wild" video series keeps on winning lawsuits against them.

While some have the "camera overboard" or confrontation thoughts, I would not recommend it since you could find yourself in court facing costs or you could wind up on the wrong side of a drubbing. It might be worth it to some but to others, not. Let security handle it. That's what they are there for.

I will preface this post with the comment that I do not condone the actions described in the original post. In fact, the guys doing this are lowlifes. That being said....

You also have to keep in mind that the Funnel deck is visible from the other side (Sky, Spa & Sun decks). You usually will find a crowd on the forward portion viewing the Funnel deck. There are guys there with longer lenses that can get you.

Your claim to privacy goes out the window if you go topless in an outside setting available to the general public. If, for example, you were in your house naked and someone photographed you through a window, you would have recourse. In a public place you would not. How do you think the owners of the "Girls Gone Wild" video series keeps on winning lawsuits against them.

While some have the "camera overboard" or confrontation thoughts, I would not recommend it since you could find yourself in court facing costs or you could wind up on the wrong side of a drubbing. It might be worth it to some but to others, not. Let security handle it. That's what they are there for.

That's how "Girls Gone Wild" keep winning???? I thought it was based on a valid contract between the company and the drunk models. The consideration for the naked pictures are those wonderful (and valuable!!!) plastic beads; an obvious fair trade!!!!!!!!!.........

That's how "Girls Gone Wild" keep winning???? I thought it was based on a valid contract between the company and the drunk models. The consideration for the naked pictures are those wonderful (and valuable!!!) plastic beads; an obvious fair trade!!!!!!!!!.........

Until I read your last line I thought you were serious.:D

OK, couldn't sit no longer.

Greg-I get your point, anywhere but on a ship on your honeymoon you would have handled it differently....I am glad if you have a temper that you didn;t let it ruin your honeymoon, as would feel sorry for your wife.....The perv and camera should be overboard....maybe the security that didn't do anything as well...talked to him? ..that should not be even a little tolerated....what were they thinking....Kelly

(my emphasis)

Or Pam 'n' Tommy's . . . . . :D

Got part of that one on DVD. I'm not sure "what" the big deal with it was/is. Two consenting adults, albeit celebs, on a boat in the middle of a lake? Please...

• 2 months later...

Archived