9/27 Glory Sailing- Pervert on Deck Taking Pictures of Semi Nude girls/Woman

GreggV

[quote name='peanutprincess1977']This whole thing makes me a little leery. People like that freak me out and I am traveling with just my sister. I want to "try" new things and having some freak up on the topless deck sneaking pictures of me isn't one of them. But I do want to try the topless deck, just for the sheer fact of being able to say I tried it if not for the tan. Hopefully there will be some guys watching out for us like you on our ship. Thanks for proving not all guys are pervs![/QUOTE]

Peanut....I would not worry about it. I have had several female friends who have cruised in all female groups and have had no problems. Naturally, normal caution and good sense should prevail. As far as using the topless deck, you will see a bunch of men up their to take in the "view", but hopefully you will not encounter any photographers. For what its worth,
I have never seen anyone up there with a camera.

[quote name='matt082600']Peanut....I would not worry about it. I have had several female friends who have cruised in all female groups and have had no problems. Naturally, normal caution and good sense should prevail. As far as using the topless deck, you will see a bunch of men up their to take in the "view", but hopefully you will not encounter any photographers. For what its worth,
I have never seen anyone up there with a camera.[/QUOTE]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Hey ya, Matty!! :D [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]I have to chime in to say, if some "pervert" is going to go through all the trouble of taking pics of me on the topless deck while in my thong, I just hope he makes a [i]killing[/i] from the pics! :cool: [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Happy sailing,[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]T.[/color][/font][/b]

[quote name='SxyEbnyFem'][b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Hey ya, Matty!! :D [/color][/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]I have to chime in to say, if some "pervert" is going to go through all the trouble of taking pics of me on the topless deck while in my thong, I just hope he makes a [i]killing[/i] from the pics! :cool: [/color][/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]T.[/color][/font][/b][/QUOTE]
Great attitude T. I'm still confused about the "issues" with thongs though. I mean what's the big deal?

No I don't think they should do away with the topless deck. Not everyone who cruises is an American and/or finds nudity offensive. The only time you'll find me up there though is when I'm touring the ship with DH, usually after dinner, no camera in tow. I want to know what's up there, but have no interest in using it. ;)

[quote name='matt082600']Peanut....I would not worry about it. I have had several female friends who have cruised in all female groups and have had no problems. Naturally, normal caution and good sense should prevail. As far as using the topless deck, you will see a bunch of men up their to take in the "view", but hopefully you will not encounter any photographers. For what its worth,
I have never seen anyone up there with a camera.[/QUOTE]
Matt, neither have I. Of course, we won't talk about the pics that go on behind closed doors in the cabin....;)

[quote name='livtojump']Great attitude T. I'm still confused about the "issues" with thongs though. I mean what's the big deal?[/QUOTE]

[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Awww, thanks, Liv, but wait until you see my azz!!! :eek: Hahaha! :p [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]But seriously, I don't know why everyone gets in a tissy over thongs, either. Sheesh. If it bothers you [i]that[/i] much [size=5][u]DON'T[/u] [u]LOOK[/u][/size]!!! And, if your precious little one hasn't a [i]clue[/i] what a butt is, time for them to learn what one actually is and looks like cuz [i][u]they have one, too[/u][/i]! :rolleyes: [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]Happy sailing,[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]T.[/color][/font][/b]

[quote name='derf5585']I guess for Formal Night the men wear just ties and the woman just pearls.[/QUOTE]
Derf, if I was in one of those "moods" I'd quote a ZZ Top tune. But since I'm not...I wont :D

[quote name='livtojump']Derf, if I was in one of those "moods" I'd quote a ZZ Top tune. But since I'm not...I wont :D[/QUOTE]

The blazing guitar riffs and driving rhythms of hits like 'Legs' and 'Tush' have made them anthems
from
[url]http://www.ds9.com/catalog/asin-B0000645J0[/url]

[quote name='derf5585']The blazing guitar riffs and driving rhythms of hits like 'Legs' and 'Tush' have made them anthems
from
[url="http://www.ds9.com/catalog/asin-B0000645J0"]http://www.ds9.com/catalog/asin-B0000645J0[/url][/QUOTE]
I was thinking of a "different" tune...

[quote name='SxyEbnyFem'][b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Hey ya, Matty!! :D [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]T.[/color][/font][/b][/QUOTE]

Hey T....That is very generous of you!!! I'll make a deal with you; you letme know when you are going up there and I promise to leave the camera behind! Sound good?!!??!!?!?

[quote name='DebBrown']Matt, neither have I. Of course, we won't talk about the pics that go on behind closed doors in the cabin....;)[/QUOTE]

LOL.....Agreed. But GENERALLY those pics are taken when it is just my wife and I in the cabin. But we have agreed to not talk about them.........lol

[quote name='DebBrown']Matt, neither have I. Of course, we won't talk about the pics that go on behind closed doors in the cabin....;)[/QUOTE]
Film at 11 :D

[quote name='tef43']Carnival doesn't call it "FunVision" for nothing. :p[/QUOTE]
Especially if you know how to "tap" into the ships tv system ;)

[quote name='matt082600']LOL.....Agreed. But GENERALLY those pics are taken when it is just my wife and I in the cabin. But we have agreed to not talk about them.........lol[/QUOTE]Generally huh? I think we need more detail!! ;) Just remember to get the negatives back when you have them developed or better yet, use your digicam. That way you are CERTAIN that they are for you and your wife's viewing pleasure. Lost a roll of "that" kind of film once. To this day I have NO idea where it ended up. Just glad they were NOT face shots. ;)

[quote name='GoinCruisin']Sorry Spoilt, I just realized that my post made it sound like the lady topless on the regular deck was what I had "never heard of happening"... actually I was referring to the mad papparazzi :D Sorry for the confusion... it's Monday...[/QUOTE]

I have a co-worker who is a pervet, a very nice pervert. He was almost kicked off a Carnival ship for having a camera on the topless deck. Now, I have to wonder if it was him:) My male co-workers have confirmed he has the photos. I haven't seen them nor do I want to.

[quote name='PINEVIEW01']My male co-workers have confirmed he has the photos. I haven't seen them nor do I want to.[/QUOTE]
Well we do for cripes sake:D

[quote name='cruzn buckeye']I know there will be some unkind answers to this. But....I don't think it is a necessary thing and acutally believe it should stop. What's the point? If you want to get an allover tan, you can do it at a tanning bed...or on your own balcony...or at Orient Beach. There are many children on the ships... Also, I don't think that you have to be an adult to go up there...personally, I would not want my teenage children up there gawking!

What's everybodys opinion on this?
Do you feel that the topless deck should be done away with?[/QUOTE]
I belive you are wrong. I know the sign says 18 or older.

Archived