Room Decorations?

YES...very much worth the money. One our cruise in 2005 we did "congratulation" decorations for a dd and her best friend to celebrate their high school graduation. They loved the special touch.

Here is what our cabin looked like when I had RCL decorate it for my sister's birthday. They also had the same type ceiling decorations right inside the door as you walked in.

In addition I went to a party store that made banners and had a vertical banner made to place on the hallway door. I also included a photo of that.

Here is what our cabin looked like when I had RCL decorate it for my sister's birthday. They also had the same type ceiling decorations right inside the door as you walked in.

In addition I went to a party store that made banners and had a vertical banner made to place on the hallway door. I also included a photo of that.

What did you use to adhere the banner to your door?

We did the Bon Voyage package (about $35 or so) and the kids and dh loved it. Our room was very festive. We even took some of the decorations home for the kids to decorate their rooms.

The best part ... we received a door sign. Since there were only two signs on the doors and we were mid-aft, it helped us find our room.

Enjoy!

Archived