Attention Oosterdam Fans!

heavenly

I just had lunch with our HAL Business Develpment Manager (Sales Rep) and he had some news for me... The ms Oosterdam will head into dry dock as planned BUT she will not continue on to South America after her European tour, she will return to the San Diego for her 7 day Mexican Riviera sailings! :D :D :D

Ryndam will be pulled from the Mexico market but Oosterdam will return, I can live with that!:)

I just had lunch with our HAL Business Develpment Manager (Sales Rep) and he had some news for me... The ms Oosterdam will head into dry dock as planned BUT she will not continue on to South America after her European tour, she will return to the San Diego for her 7 day Mexican Riviera sailings! :D :D :D

Ryndam will be pulled from the Mexico market but Oosterdam will return, I can live with that!:)

We are doing happy dances over on the Oosterdam roll call.

animpequins1.gif

We are doing happy dances over on the Oosterdam roll call.

animpequins1.gif

LOL Does that mean I have permission to steal your oh too cute penguins????:D :D

Actually, it seems like so often I'm posting to try to help someone out of a sticky situation or explain one of the more bizarre rulings of the Seattle Res Department that I'm really happy to be able to report something that makes so many so happy!

Actually, it seems like so often I'm posting to try to help someone out of a sticky situation or explain one of the more bizarre rulings of the Seattle Res Department that I'm really happy to be able to report something that makes so many so happy!

Now all we need is for him (or someone in Seattle) to give us a few good tidbits on the upcoming change for the Mariners programme in January. ;)

So, next time you see him, tell him we're waiting with baited breath! :D

Now all we need is for him (or someone in Seattle) to give us a few good tidbits on the upcoming change for the Mariners programme in January. ;)

So, next time you see him, tell him we're waiting with baited breath! :D

LOL We go to dinner with him soon, that might be the answer, it should be easier after a few drinks. :D

LOL Does that mean I have permission to steal your oh too cute penguins????:D :D

Of course the penquins are always available to dance the dance of happiness. They are camped out right now at Hotel Photobucket. Stop by and see them, they are registered under Happy Dance. Good luck and keep the good news coming.

Chihuahua_mexican.gif

I'm really glad for everyone that loves the Oosterdam that she is coming back but I'm sad as I love the Ryndam and those Sea of Cortez cruises. So I'm with Vic The Parrot whats going to happen on that, wineing!

Melodie, let me see in the next few days if I can find out. I had not heard that the Ryndam was leaving but I just might have had a little birdy tell me about the Oosterdam ;)

But if they remove Ryndam, there will be no more Sea of Cortez voyages.

That bites ... was hoping to try that one. Bugger :(

Same with me. I was hopping to do the Sea of Cortez. :(

Great news about the Oosterdamn for those on the West Coast but lousy news about the Ryndam. No way would I fly to the West Coast for a 7 day cruise.

• When will the Ryndam discontinue Sea of Cortez?
  • Where will the Ryndam sail instead?
  • Will another ship sail the Sea of Cortez?
  • Which ship will sail the South America/Antarctica cruises?

Thanks, in advance.

Ah, hem... did that little sales rep happen to elaborate on the dry dock dates, and what exactly they are doing?? I am new to HAL and she's my first acquaintance in the spring.:D

Dry dock and Europe are still on track, the only change is the return to San Diego after the Europe season.

Archived