International Cafe Menu

Woodmnky

I found this online...no prices...but it does discuss what's offered

International Cafe - Serving up a variety of tasty options throughout the day, the International Cafe features an ever-changing array of quick bites and light meal choices. In the morning, passengers will be attracted by the aroma of freshly baked croissants, Danish pastries and beignets; while in the afternoon the Cafe serves grilled-to-order paninis, quiches and salads. At dinnertime passengers can stop by for tapas or dessert - including the popular chocolate fondue. Throughout the day, the cafe features the line’s famous fresh-baked cookies, and coffee lovers can also select from a variety of specialty coffee drinks and Revolution teas.

They had donuts/pastries in the morning... small little sandwiches during the day, like a mozzarella & cheese panini for example... the fondue is $5, ice cream is $1.50 and specialty items like the caramel apples may be a few bucks. Most things are free - great place to get a little snack.

IMG_6889.jpg

Fantastic pics. Thanks for sharing the pics of the goodies. Will be on the Star after drydock and the International Cafe is supposed to be installed. I have my eye on one of those panini's.:D

Marilyn

The International Cafe is one of the best features on the new Princess ships and it's good to know that most of the fleet will be retrofitted with this feature in the near future. We really enjoyed spending time there on sea days on the Crown. Unfortunately for us, the Diamond won't have it by this November. MUTS OTOH, they can keep - not a fan.

Fantastic pics. Thanks for sharing the pics of the goodies. Will be on the Star after drydock and the International Cafe is supposed to be installed. I have my eye on one of those panini's.:D

Marilyn

Oh Marilyn, I see a nice meeting place for our group on Star in those photos?? Love Panini's. Wonder how crowded it gets compared to HC at lunch time??

...Wonder how crowded it gets compared to HC at lunch time??

International Cafe is no where near as large as Horizon Court, and there are not a lot of tables. The area isn't well-defined or enclosed as it's part of the Piazza - kind of like a little outdoor cafe. Portions are petit and don't necessarily constitute a "full meal" like you would have in HC. IC is a great place for "people watching" - a pleasant little oasis in the midst of the hustle & bustle of the busy Piazza.

Vines wine & sushi bar is very nice, too. Fresh sushi was prepared to order ($1 per piece and far superior to the "sushi" at the buffet), and you can enjoy a glass of wine or a wine flight - smaller sampling glasses. If you're not into sushi, they'll bring a complimentary appetizer, or you can ask your bar waiter to get you something from International Cafe. DH and I liked Vines on the Emerald because it was more secluded than IC.

Bon Appetit! Cheers!

Chris

I am so excited to see candy apples and chocolate covered strawberries. And for $3 and $1 that is a steal. DH bought me a candy apple for my

b-day and paid $8 for something that looked nearly identical to what was shown.

Also, this means that if I want chocolate covered strawberries, I no longer have to purchase the full plate of 8, but can have one at a time.

Archived