Princess Please Read - Elite Suggestion

regnig

we vote yes-yes

All this discussion has gotten pretty silly, why don't we argue about politics or religion, we would probably agree more. (Not serious)

Do you really think if you give the Room steward your leftovers that he/she keeps them? If they got caught with any of those items they would lose their jobs faster than you can imagine. If you leave them for them, they dutifully turn it back to supplies. That's the way it works in the hospitality industry, use and reuse.

What may be an idea is what Hilton HHonors has done and that is give each Elite (diamond for them) member a menu of perks and you choose which perk meets your needs/desires. One could opt for the mini bar setup, another for a soda card another for a coffee card, another for more internet etc. How does that sound?

Ed

I'm not sure if the stewards have to turn in the liquor or not. Anytime we've asked them if they want it, the only response is SURE. I will question them on our next trip just to see what they say. It's not like we just leave them in the room.

What may be an idea is what Hilton HHonors has done and that is give each Elite (diamond for them) member a menu of perks and you choose which perk meets your needs/desires. One could opt for the mini bar setup, another for a soda card another for a coffee card, another for more internet etc. How does that sound?

Ed

Works for me!:D

Well, now that the dry cleaning is eliminated I suppose all of the Elite "laundry bills" will be much lower. Maybe the next thing to go will be the bar setup :(

Did I miss a Princess press release that dry cleaning was eliminated?

Ron

Ron

I think that people have been mentioning more and more often that certain ships don't have dry cleaning capability (the Emerald being one of them), and so that particular Elite benefit is basically eliminated on those ships.

Yes, I agree. I'm Platnum and have 7 more cruises to go before I'm elite, but I do agree. Delta sky miles credit card (american express) is the same way. The sky miles you earn from the credit card only goes to one sky miles account (even though we have two cards, but one acct).

Ron

That's basically the same question I asked on another Thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=17575332#post17575332

If Princess Cruises has changed the Elite Benefits within the Captain's Circle program, when will they announce this significant change?:confused:

Curt

That's basically the same question I asked on another Thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=17575332#post17575332

If Princess Cruises has changed the Elite Benefits within the Captain's Circle program, when will they announce this significant change?:confused:

Curt

I think you will find that some of the posters here know before Princess does???

Ron

Yes, I agree with you. If both passengers are "Elite" they should each get the perks. I am an Elite Princess Member and just got off Royal Caribbean. I am Platinum with them. The perks are not the same and do not come up to Platinum or Elite on Princess. Princess has the best rewards for their return passengers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there "debut". Just wondered if you ever ended up doing that TomCar excursion in Aruba. If so, was it any good? (pros/cons?) Thanks! You can e-mail me directly at: coltahonas@hotmail.com because I don't know how else to contact you using this website. Anyone else with ideas on how to contact "debut"? He posted on this thread back in November, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived