LIVE LIVE LIVE from the MARINER with MERION MOM for 53 DAYS!!!

Merion_Mom

Congratulations!! I'm sure you'll have a great time. Are you a TA? Do you know if either cruise is open for booking..............or by special invitation only? I haven't seen any postings on CC so was wondering who the lucky cruisers are.

They are by special invitation! :D

I just looked on RCCL for all 3 segments of the cruise and they are still advertising that rooms are available!!

Carol, have a wonderful time....53 days WOW, that would cost me almost $900 just for the cat sitter, not to mention everything else, LOL.

ENJOY!!

That's a really interesting point.... I'd love to do this back to back to back etc cruise... two dogs and a cat.... can't even imagine what the kennel fees would be there..... let alone whether I could even consider leaving them for that amount of time.....

I actually prefer Taittinger. I don't know if it's the actual taste, or the memories of the person with whom I shared many a bottle............. ;)

But it's about $125 (+ 15%) "on sale"! :eek: I can live without it.

Ok, something else for you guys to look up for me:

The champagne in the CL is "Jean Dorsene". Find out what you can!

Taittinger is lovely, lovely champagne. We used to go to a champagne brunch every Valentine's day where the Taittinger house combined with a local lodge and did a 7 course meal with 7 champagne courses, ending with the their lovely vintage pink and regular delights.

I did a quick search and I think the Jean Dorsene is a private label, but legitimate french champagne from the Reims Epernay region. My guess is one of the known houses makes this and sells it in Indonesia, because I found a lot of places there and Bali, etc. that had this wine on the restaurant list. They make a Demi Sec and a Brut. Ask the concierge folks if they have any of the Demi Sec!

jc

Congratulations!! I'm sure you'll have a great time. Are you a TA? Do you know if either cruise is open for booking..............or by special invitation only? I haven't seen any postings on CC so was wondering who the lucky cruisers are.

They are by special invitation! :D

... and to whom and how were they offered?

That's a really interesting point.... I'd love to do this back to back to back etc cruise... two dogs and a cat.... can't even imagine what the kennel fees would be there..... let alone whether I could even consider leaving them for that amount of time.....

I know, I miss mine so much on just the 7 day cruise, I can't imagine leaving them for almost 2 months. They are my kids!!

I have SO much to tell you all, but I can't do it now, because it just took me HALF AN HOUR to get signed on and functioning online. I'm going to wait until later to see if the speed improves.

First, though, thanks for the "champagne help".

And most important of all: I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

The Divas of the Deep will be sailing in a ROYAL FAMILY SUITE!!!!!!! :D :eek: :D

I have SO much to tell you all, but I can't do it now, because it just took me HALF AN HOUR to get signed on and functioning online. I'm going to wait until later to see if the speed improves.

The Divas of the Deep will be sailing in a ROYAL FAMILY SUITE!!!!!!! :D :eek: :D

Congratulations and is it for the whole rest of the cruise?

Susan :)

Oh and when you are talking to the upgrade fairy and thanking her, you can remind her that the Royal Suite is still available for our cruise.:p

Yeah, what she said!!! :D

The Amazing Angels of Alaska would consider moving to the Royal Suite! (maybe... the question there is sleeping arrangements - it has a king size bed and a queen size sofa bed.... but I suppose we could put up the Berlin Pillow Wall in that king size bed just so we could have that lovely whirlpool tub!)

OMG!!! You are AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you ... I think I just peed my pants!!! :o

Archived