LIVE LIVE LIVE from the MARINER with MERION MOM for 53 DAYS!!!

Merion_Mom

Oh and when you are talking to the upgrade fairy and thanking her, you can remind her that the Royal Suite is still available for our cruise.:p

me too me too!! ok, so all the big suites are booked for my cruise in 32 days but maybe the upgrade fairy (who has never ever visited nice little moi) can kick someone out and hook up me and mom (with a broken left foot incurred on Ex in November...hey wrona, are you a member of the Fla Bar??? not THAT bar, the OTHER bar!!!:confused::rolleyes::D)

I have SO much to tell you all, but I can't do it now, because it just took me HALF AN HOUR to get signed on and functioning online. I'm going to wait until later to see if the speed improves.

First, though, thanks for the "champagne help".

And most important of all: I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

The Divas of the Deep will be sailing in a ROYAL FAMILY SUITE!!!!!!! :D :eek: :D

How did that happen???? Congrats!! post pics

Congratulations!! I'm sure you'll have a great time. Are you a TA? Do you know if either cruise is open for booking..............or by special invitation only? I haven't seen any postings on CC so was wondering who the lucky cruisers are.

I am a TA and our office was invited -- most people for the 1 night and 5 of us for the 2 night. I do believe that it is special invitation only. Can't wait!

I am so jealous that you get to stay for that long!;) We just got off Mariner (3rd year in a row) on Sunday! We wanted to squeeze in one more cruise on her while she was in PC. We loved every minute of the cruise, as usual! So happy you got such a nice upgrade! I will keep up with you guys as your adventure progresses! Have a wonderful time!

Oh gosh, Carol, you are SO LUCKY to be sailing on the Mariner for 53 days.

I'm brand spankin' new here, but my first-ever cruise was on the Mariner in the very last week of August this year (Caribbean, woo!), and it was WONDERFUL. I couldn't have asked for a better ship to sail on.

I also think you are so lucky to have Abe Hughes as your cruise director. He was fabulous when I was aboard, highly personable and entertaining. And he was everywhere - popped in to karaoke, did some rounds around the pool during the day, stopped in to trivia and such every so often, everywhere. He really makes an effort to see how everything's going and he likes to chat with passengers. He's a great guy.

I really hope that you enjoy yourself, and I am really grateful that you decided to make a post to document your voyage. :) I am definitely going to keep an eye on this thread! 53 days on a cruise, what a dream...

OK.......truth be known........all of the suites on leg 1 were taken.......except the Royal Family Suite!! I was wondering who would finally take those cabins. There were two available as of yesterday.

What a great score for you Carol!! Are you keeping your cabin, and putting the rest of the Divas in the RFS??

Bobbie is looking forward to getting together.......and wants to have a "girls evening"..... in her cabin. This whole cruise is going to be one of the best that RCCL has experienced.

And............on this one ..............it's all about the cruisers!!:D:D

Rick

I have SO much to tell you all, but I can't do it now, because it just took me HALF AN HOUR to get signed on and functioning online. I'm going to wait until later to see if the speed improves.

The Divas of the Deep will be sailing in a ROYAL FAMILY SUITE!!!!!!! :D :eek: :D

Carol .... We took a vote on the roll call and you guys won! You get to have THE PARTY... :D:D:D Gail

Whoo Hoo!!!! Congratulations!!!! You deserve it!. :):D:)

Mostly TA's. I've heard some D + were also invited.

Wondering who those quiet D+ are???

I am a TA and our office was invited -- most people for the 1 night and 5 of us for the 2 night. I do believe that it is special invitation only. Can't wait!

Lucky you!!! I'm wondering who else is on the special invite list???

Carol...........I would appreciate the name of the Hotel Director......if you have the chance!!

I gather you have not heard as of yet regarding the internet usage. I'm planning on sending money with Bobbie for the first two legs, and I'll see you in Valparaiso. I'm officially onboard as of today. And, yes, we got the cabin that I wanted. So, we shall party on the last leg for sure!!

Rick

Gary Davies from Liverpool.

:)

Carol, I really liked Abe Hughes as a CD, you're going to have so much fun! He's very personable one on one also. He's a good midwestern farm boy and cute too! How are the pomegranate martinis!

I love Abe already.

He ran the BEST Love & Marriage Game I have ever seen tonight!

Almost all new questions...........can you believe it?!?!?!?!?!

CAROL!! That upgrade is awesome. Lorna and I will meet you at the next port. Move over!! Ha.Ha. Enjoy....we are so happy for you and hope you have the best of times!! Give our best to Rick and Bobbie, Doris, Len and Letty, etc. etc. We are loving this live post!! Take care, Mary

Hi Carol. Getting ready for our amazing trip around the horn. How many suitcases did you take? I can not wait to get out of here early Friday morning. A big storm expected to hit Connecticut on New Years Eve day and then again sometime again on Friday. Right now they are saying in the PM. I hope they are right as we are due to fly out at eight in the morning on Friday. The flight is direct and comes in to orlando at eleven. I hope to meet you at the Radisson on the third. If not see you on the ship. Have fun. Dom Perignon. I love it. I am going to look it up for you. A couple of years ago our kids sent us a bottle to the ship as a gift. Being a snoop I found out it cost then over a hundred dollars a bottle. I will research on line.

1 full size suitcase, not extended (it has a zipper for another inch or so)

2 28" duffle bags

1 large (21") carry-on suitcase

:)

You won't see me at the Radisson on the night of the 3rd.......I'll be whooping it up on the Mariner, and going to sleep in my snug hump cabin 8318. :D

Archived