Paradise: JEFF BRONSON

Pride: DAN GHILDARDUCCI

Sensation: PAUL SANTLEY

Splendor: GOOSE NEUMANN

Spirit: KIRK BENNING

Triumph: RYAN FITZGERALD

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: KARL with a K

Not only that, they coordinate all your entertainment.

From what I have seen, the entertainment is almost exactly the same on every ship, give or take a few acts. All the ships have the same pre-fab activities, games, & contests, with no originality. As for the cruise director I have never seen them do anything except announcements & MC the shows. The all sound exactly the same and even down to the same "lame jokes"...

From what I have seen, the entertainment is almost exactly the same on every ship, give or take a few acts. All the ships have the same pre-fab activities, games, & contests, with no originality. As for the cruise director I have never seen them do anything except announcements & MC the shows. The all sound exactly the same and even down to the same "lame jokes"...

My sentiments exactly. The CD rituals are getting old.

Thanks, that is what I was trying to say. If I walked past the cruise director, I couldnt tell you if that was him/her or not. Besides the announcements, and the shows, they really dont do anything special that I can tell. Its not as if they are creating all the activities, the Capers are the same from week to week so everyone knows what goes on. Maybe I am missing something, but they dont make one bit of difference in what I do on my cruise.

Does it really matter who the cruise director is on your trip?...

Yes ! Todd Wittmer...Outgoing, Entertaining, able to think on his feet.

Looking forward to having him as CD on the Freedom.

Last year on the Miracle. Brent Mitchell....

He could have been in his bathrobe the entire Cruise. He was just a voice-over to anything going on.

Thanks-we're sailing on the 11th, so how is Lenny Halliday? I've never heard of him..........I've been fortunate to have sailed with Cory Schmidt, John Heald, Todd Widdmer and Wee Jimmy, all of whom I've enjoyed.

steve knisley isnt the best cd trust me we had him on the detiny last year he was going on vacation after our cruise so he didnt plan a lot and was not funny or called the ship on a stick a crappy gift when he gave it to some one and also champain i meet him and he seemed like he didnt care to be their hate to say it. skippy and john are the best so far

We sailed with Steve Knisely on Liberty on 12-13, I can only agree with the above poster. He and the rest of his staff seemed bored with their jobs. Being a platinum, we have sailed with many cruise staffs and appreciate the fact that not all can be John or Corey, but Steve and his staff was the worst.

• 2 weeks later...

Last year on the Miracle. Brent Mitchell....

He could have been in his bathrobe the entire Cruise. He was just a voice-over to anything going on.

Weird, He and big sexy were a great addition to our Miracle experience. They made a great team. If Brent is leaving, will Big Sexy be gone as well?

A couple of cruises ago I had a great cruise director and he was really funny. I think his name was George Solano I did see hime on the list is he gone?

If not does anyone know where he is or will be.

Thanks

Nellie

Woah Nellie!

Jorge will be joining the Triumph on 1/25.

Archived