Cruise Director List 2009

MrPete

Weird, He and big sexy were a great addition to our Miracle experience. They made a great team. If Brent is leaving, will Big Sexy be gone as well?

Josh (bix sexy) is on the Freedom.

Anyone seen Brent Loyer? He is on the Miracle and will be sailing on her in less than two weeks.

Golf

Thanks-we're sailing on the 11th, so how is Lenny Halliday? I've never heard of him..........I've been fortunate to have sailed with Cory Schmidt, John Heald, Todd Widdmer and Wee Jimmy, all of whom I've enjoyed.

I thought Lenny was a good CD - we just had him on the Freedom. Seemed like he was always on the go!

Weird, He and big sexy were a great addition to our Miracle experience. They made a great team. If Brent is leaving, will Big Sexy be gone as well?

Josh - "Big Sexy" is on the Freedom right now. He did a good job - always busy running events, I just don't think the nickname fits.

Never gave a rat's hiney as to who the CD was on any cruise... nothing to distinguish one from another, and I never cared anyway.

Then... we sailed Ecstasy with Steve Cassel last month. He was outstanding, very, very talented. Great speaker, comedian, fiddler, violinist, juggler, and who know's what else! Carnival has a good thing goin' with him onboard. :)

I agree with the poster that said steve k was not very good, We were also very disapointed that the Crew led by steve had a private party in the nightclub, giving us nothing to do one night, when we complained they replied what do you want us to do cancel OUR party. Skip on the imagination was great we also enjoyed Lenny halliday. I hope we get a good CD on the Dream on Oct 3, as a good CD can make the trip very enjoyable

I agree with the poster that said steve k was not very good, We were also very disapointed that the Crew led by steve had a private party in the nightclub, giving us nothing to do one night, when we complained they replied what do you want us to do cancel OUR party. Skip on the imagination was great we also enjoyed Lenny halliday. I hope we get a good CD on the Dream on Oct 3, as a good CD can make the trip very enjoyable

I hope they have a attitude adjustment by the time we sail . By the time we were on our 4th cruise I never thought that the CD's were any different & then we sailed with John Heald. Boy what a difference. He spoiled us for the next year when the CD was just OK again.

I wonder why almost all of the cruise directors are male...what is up with that?

Yeah, that is exactly what I was asking myself when I read the list of CD for '09. What is up with this?????? Lack of women applying for the job or do they prefer to hire men for it????

Conquest: WEE JIMMY

Destiny: JOHN HEALD

Ecstasy: STEVE CASSEL

Elation: JASON STINETTE

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: JACQUES DeLANGE

Freedom: LENNY HALLIDAY

Glory: JAMES CHARLETON

Holiday: TORY SECOY

Imagination: KEVIN NooNAN

Inspiration: PHILPE COUTO

Legend: JEN BAXTER

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

Miracle: BRENT MITCHELL

Paradise: JEFF BRONSON

Pride: MARK PRICE

Sensation: PAUL SANTLEY

Splendor: GOOSE NEUMANN

Spirit: CHRIS ROBERTS

Triumph: RYAN FITZGERALD

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: KARL with a K

Anyone know who is the Assistant Cruise Director on the Valor and what's he/she like? I'll be sailing on the Carnival Valor February 1st and read here on CC that Chris Jefferson will be getting off the day we board and the ACD will be taking over.

The ACD should be Gary. He is the ACD on the Fantasy now and will be headed to the Valor before our Blogger's Cruise. (February 7th) John Heald will be the Valor CD for a short time and then Big Tex takes over in April.

Just saw a review on the pride and it said the new CD was a girl named Jaimie.

Jaime is a new Assistant Cruise Director that had to take over for a couple of weeks while Danny (the CD) attended to a family emergency.

We have sailed with her 4 times and she is DELIGHTFUL. This is only her 2nd contract and already getting to be an acting CD....not bad!!!

I do think that the cruise director can have an impact on your cruise. We have sailed with Brent Mitchell, Steve Cassel, Stuart Dunn, Todd Witmer and John Heald. Although Brent, Steve and Stuart were entertaining, Todd and John were 110% over them. Todd is extremely visible and so versatile and friendly. John is a people person and very entertaining as well. If I had two cruises to choose from and the deciding factor was Todd over say Brent. I would go with Todd. Of course, this is just my opinion. As far as the other cd's, I guess I will have to make my own decision after I have sailed under them.

Anyone know who is the Assistant Cruise Director on the Valor and what's he/she like? I'll be sailing on the Carnival Valor February 1st and read here on CC that Chris Jefferson will be getting off the day we board and the ACD will be taking over.

I am not sure who the ACD is but its too bad that Chris won't be there. I was on the Valor in Sept and I thought he was wonderful!! On the short side but packs a lot of punch IMHO!! Have a great trip!!

Just an FYI- Sippe from South America is great (photographer) also, in the the back dinning room (Washington Dinning room?!!?) Enrico asst Matri D and also Gerry and Cyril as waiters really great guys!!!

I sailed on the Ecstasy a couple of years ago and Josh (Big Sexy) was the ACD and he was great. Our cruise director was good too.

I am VERY disappointed that the CD on the Liberty isn't good. I leave 9 (!!!!!) days. Who's the ACD? Any better?

Conquest: WEE JIMMY

Destiny: JOHN HEALD

Ecstasy: STEVE CASSEL

Elation: JASON STINETTE

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: JACQUES DeLANGE

Freedom: LENNY HALLIDAY

Glory: JAMES CHARLETON

Holiday: TORY SECOY

Imagination: KEVIN NooNAN

Inspiration: PHILPE COUTO

Legend: JEN BAXTER

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

Miracle: BRENT MITCHELL

Paradise: JEFF BRONSON

Pride: MARK PRICE

Sensation: PAUL SANTLEY

Splendor: GOOSE NEUMANN

Spirit: CHRIS ROBERTS

Triumph: RYAN FITZGERALD

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: KARL with a K

Looks like we get the SR CD on the Destiny. we leave on 02/14. DOC'S came in the mail yesterday.

Archived