Real Bummer

ColoradoJuli

I posted on the NCL thread that I got my documents yesterday. Not one comment! 15 viewings and not one comment! :confused: I have decided that you all are the best of the board and thought I would just let you in on my good news. I'm doing my doc dance with or without the NCL bunch. I can't wait until I get my docs for my Zuiderdam cruise and will be able to share it with you guys. You are a great bunch of cruisers!:D

In my case, I'm happy for the people, but can't always post. For the record, I'm jealous. It matters little that I'm just 2.5 weeks off the Rotterdam; I still have to wait 32.5 weeks for the Maasdam.

I posted on the NCL thread that I got my documents yesterday. Not one comment! 15 viewings and not one comment! :confused: I have decided that you all are the best of the board and thought I would just let you in on my good news. I'm doing my doc dance with or without the NCL bunch. I can't wait until I get my docs for my Zuiderdam cruise and will be able to share it with you guys. You are a great bunch of cruisers!:D

Start dancin' girl! Evidently the folks on the NCL board are too busy complaining about the "Prides" to bother offering congratulations. Fortunately, there's little of that sort of bickering that goes on here :rolleyes:

-dave

Thanks for all the good lucks! You guys really are the best.

We are going on the NCL Dream out of NO on January 9th. It cruises the Western Caribbean. It is 7 days long and has 4 stops. Big bonus with DH. He is not terrible fond of sea days. I know, the boy has something wrong with him.:D

May 14th is the Zuiderdam cruise. We will be celebrating my 40th. Should be a good group that we are going with as I have hand selected each person. I don't want any 'downers' on my birthday cruise.

Thanks again for the congrats and how fast you all responded. You truly are the best!

So glad you got your documents and dancing is always appropriate no matter what ship your on.

I tend to spend my birthday's in Vegas, the 40th one being a while back, but not so far I don't recall part of the trip :)

This past birthday (October) I was in New Orleans, I see you'll be there to embark. I ate at Dominic's in the Masion Dupury (sp?) Hotel. It is in the French Quarter and just about one of the best dinner's I've ever had, and I could qualify for a job as Food Critique for the Travel Channel, it is my dream job...

Isn't it exciting to finally hold the docs in your hands? Really gets the adrenalin going and kicks up the anticipation a few notches, too! Just got our docs this morning for our 14-day 12/22 sailing on the Rotterdam. Spread them all out on the table and just stared at them for awhile with a big smile on my face. :) :) We booked this cruise in early Jan, so it's been a long wait. You'll find the folks on this board to be a caring, sharing bunch, and quick to celebrate another's good news. Have a fabulous cruise and don't forget to come back when you do the Zui.

Fortunately, there's little of that sort of bickering that goes on here :rolleyes: -dave
That's right! We've got our own sort of bickering! No recycling for us.

Even though we're not supposed to say it on a HAL board, have a nice cruise on aNother Cruise Line.

Well now 'ya know where "home" is :D

Isn't it exciting to finally hold the docs in your hands? Really gets the adrenalin going and kicks up the anticipation a few notches, too! Just got our docs this morning for our 14-day 12/22 sailing on the Rotterdam. Spread them all out on the table and just stared at them for awhile with a big smile on my face. :) :) We booked this cruise in early Jan, so it's been a long wait. You'll find the folks on this board to be a caring, sharing bunch, and quick to celebrate another's good news. Have a fabulous cruise and don't forget to come back when you do the Zui.

Congrats on your docs. I too sat in my love seat and read everything front to back and back to front! Isn't it crazy that we get so excited over paper?:p

Arubalisa - I will happy to dance with you. Let me know and we will dance together!

That's right! We've got our own sort of bickering! No recycling for us.

Even though we're not supposed to say it on a HAL board, have a nice cruise on aNother Cruise Line.

RuthC- You are so darned clever:D,

Thanks for the laugh!:)

:cool:

Archived