Oasis Godmother.......

Klfhngr if you go to My2Kitties post #24 and click on the link I know you cannot read all of it but a lot of good people have been keeping up about Brenda for over a year. I start my day every morning checking up on Brenda.

I now know to enjoy every day and hope I will be as strong as Allen.

Gary

And Brenda just happens to be one of the most kind and sweet original Royal Champions. She has a tatoo on her thigh of the Crown & Anchor. She is a young 56 year old who is loyal to royal and had a massive stroke on the eve of a cruise last February '08 and is steadly recovering. We think she'd make the best Godmother ever. She is blessed with a great large family who are pulling her through the biggest challenge of her life right now....just so she can cruise again;):D

And Brenda just happens to be one of the most kind and sweet original Royal Champions. She has a tatoo on her thigh of the Crown & Anchor. She is a young 56 year old who is loyal to royal and had a massive stroke on the eve of a cruise last February '08 and is steadly recovering. We think she'd make the best Godmother ever. She is blessed with a great large family who are pulling her through the biggest challenge of her life right now....just so she can cruise again;):D

BecciBoo - I couldn't have said it any better :) Brenda is definitely my choice for Godmother of the Oasis - she is a true spokesperson for Royal Caribbean!

Well, if they are at all concerned about filling the cabins, Octomom might be a good place to start! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtgLzi-aK0

That is hysterical..

The mom herself..no comment.

She could lay in the sun and spend time in the spa all day while others care for her children.

I do not know Brenda but have read many of the postings and wish her and the family the best. She seems well thought of.

Laura

That honor would be reserved for the Duggar family.

Jim-Bob and Michelle Duggar and their 18 children-

Joshua

Jana

John-David

Jill

Jessa

Jinger

Joseph

Josiah

Joy-Anna

Jedidiah

Jeremiah

Jason

James

Justin

Jackson

Johannah

Jennifer

Jordyn-Grace

:D

Yikes 18 kids , better them than me :(

Years ago on the old show "You Bet Your Life" there was a contestant that had 19 children.

"19 Children!!!!!!" Groucho Marx said in horror "How in the world did you get 19 children?"

The man said "Well I love children, (and with a coy smile ) he said "And love my wife"

Groucho told him "I love my cigars but every now and then I take it out of my mouth" *LOL*

Obviously this segment never actually aired back in the 50s, but it appeared on a "Blooper" reel a few years back

Sounds like she's special.. but, to be fair and honest, are there many others who are loyal to RCI, and have suffered hardship, sickness and even death? One person that comes to mind, even though I don't know him or never heard of him until CC, is Cruiser Ken (?).. He passed away ON a cruise and loved RCI... I'm sure there are many others, just thinking out loud..

That honor would be reserved for the Duggar family.

Jim-Bob and Michelle Duggar and their 18 children-

Joshua

Jana

John-David

Jill

Jessa

Jinger

Joseph

Josiah

Joy-Anna

Jedidiah

Jeremiah

Jason

James

Justin

Jackson

Johannah

Jennifer

Jordyn-Grace

:D

Now this is funny. Can you imagine all 20 of them christening the ship. What a site this would be. :eek:

Sounds like she's special.. but, to be fair and honest, are there many others who are loyal to RCI, and have suffered hardship, sickness and even death? One person that comes to mind, even though I don't know him or never heard of him until CC, is Cruiser Ken (?).. He passed away ON a cruise and loved RCI... I'm sure there are many others, just thinking out loud..

Yep ... I would bet there are plenty of other Royal Loyals who are deserving ... not to take anything away from this particular lady.

My experience has been, no matter how low you feel or how bad you've had it ... there is always someone with a more compelling story!!

I think Brenda Patrick would be an awesome Godmother.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ken DeMore (mentioned above) . He was a lovely man and if Rccl needed a Godfather, he would dedinitely be in the running.

Archived