Still Proud of the Pride - 5/23 Review with pics!

bcs819

Not sure which area you mean? There were restrooms in the Cruise Terminal, which was mostly enclosed. There were also restrooms on Half Moon Cay, but not in your own cabana. The restrooms were located right between cabana#8 and #9, but set back about 15 feet. They were VERY close.

Sorry I wasn't clearer. I meant while I was waiting outside the cruise terminal in Baltimore waiting in line.

I didn't see any outside, but the line outside was never really that long, even when we were onboard and watching as it got later it didn't seem too bad. We didn't spend much time outside, but I am sure there must be for all the workers. Maybe someone else knows?

After you pay to park there is a temporary portable restroom type bldg. to the right in the parking lot area, POB, separate side for men and for women and up about 3 or 4 steps on each side. Someone can use that while they are still outside the terminal. Kathi,

After you pay to park there is a temporary portable restroom type bldg. to the right in the parking lot area, POB, separate side for men and for women and up about 3 or 4 steps on each side. Someone can use that while they are still outside the terminal. Kathi,

thanks, Kathi! Sorry we weren't able to meet up, hope you had a good trip!

Thank you all so much for the answers. I love to travel and have done so quite a bit and all over the world. This little "issue" is just something I always confirm in advance to make the vacation a pleasurable experience.

Your photos are all great. You and your sister look a lot alike.

yes, we hear that a lot. We are 5 years apart. She complains I got the blue eyes, I complain I got the big a$$, otherwise we're almost twins :)

What is Quest?

you're not allowed to talk about it. But if I were foreced to describe it, I would call it a "adult only voluntary participation event" and tell you that you must go at least once. Keep and open mind, and expect the un-expected.

you're not allowed to talk about it. But if I were foreced to describe it, I would call it a "adult only voluntary participation event" and tell you that you must go at least once. Keep and open mind, and expect the un-expected.

sounds fun

thank you thank you ~ this has to be the best review I have ever read and truly enjoyed with the anticipation of more and really enjoyed the pictures ... GREAT JOB

We leave this Saturday .... I will be aware of sunblock when I don't think I may need it!

Were you the only ship in HMC? Do the clamshells go fast??

Was the crab cake in the supper club or regular dining?

thank you thank you ~ this has to be the best review I have ever read and truly enjoyed with the anticipation of more and really enjoyed the pictures ... GREAT JOB

We leave this Saturday .... I will be aware of sunblock when I don't think I may need it!

Were you the only ship in HMC? Do the clamshells go fast??

Was the crab cake in the supper club or regular dining?

Yes, we used SPF 30 and you can see how red we were. We were the only ship in HMC - it did seem the clam shells were moving at a decent pace, but if you go further down the beach where the cabanas are there were plenty, plus we had never noticed before there are hammocks in the trees as well.

The crab cake was in the regular dining room. I will order more than one next time, it was scrumptious. Lots of crab, very little filler, if any.

• 5 weeks later...

BCS189 - wonderful review, gorgeous pictures. I do have a question. I participated in "QUEST" on RCI. I've never see the game on any Carnival ship.

I can understand Carnival imitating RCI and having a similar game. It is a HOOT and very suited to Carnival. However, I can't believe they couldn't come up with their own name for the game.

Are you sure it was the same type game as the one on RCI. We are on the Pride in Nov and I don't want to start rumors amongst my group.

thanks

Cathyoo...I think they all call it Quest...we were on NCL Dawn a few years ago and they also had Quest and it was the same as RCCL except they had it in one of the lounges since there is no Studio B. I hope the Pride has it...we'll be on her for New Years and that is one of our favorite events ;)

bcs819 - You did an excellent review of your cruise and the pictures were great. We sail on 7/17. We being 2 families with 4 children ages - 12 - 18, will be also stopping at Freeport. I cannot find one single thing to do, do you have any suggestions? Maybe a good beach with jet skiis! Thanks

I have a question about the Cabana. How many people will fit in one?

There are a total of 8 of us. 4 adults, a 19, 15, 13, and 9 year old. I'm just wondering if 1 cabana would work for us.

Just like the others, thanks for such a great review. After reading and seeing all your photos, we are even more excited about our cruise. We're on the Pride July 24!

Thanks again!

Archived