OMG! The New "WHY NOT" Commercials Don't have the FAUX Look!

Is this a UK Advertisement? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxRGiYdwXrE

It's actually a little better than the previous Nation of Why Not Commercials! Real camera shots in some areas! (until the very end.) But I still miss lust for life!

This is actually most of what the new US commercial is, assembled just slightly different.

That UK ad is way better. The ship has such a wow factor on it's own that their exaggerated cartoons actually down played it.

Anyone ever seen this ad:

It's was in the related list of that UK ad. It's actually kind of cool except it's not english, not really sure where it's from.

That UK ad is way better. The ship has such a wow factor on it's own that their exaggerated cartoons actually down played it.

It's was in the related list of that UK ad. It's actually kind of cool except it's not english, not really sure where it's from.

I've seen that ad many times! It's very cool!

I like how it all comes together at the end! :D

IIt's actually a little better than the previous Nation of Why Not Commercials! Real camera shots in some areas! (until the very end.) But I still miss lust for life!

It's funny because on the Majesty last week they were playing the "Get Out There" commercials on TV and kept replaying the Sovereign refurbishment. ;)

It's funny because on the Majesty last week they were playing the "Get Out There" commercials on TV and kept replaying the Sovereign refurbishment. ;)

Yeah same thing on the Mariner! :D I wish i had the Sovereign refurbishment on DVD though.

That was a great commercial. Add an English version of that song and I think it would be a hit here in the U.S.

This is an add in Spain or made for Spain from the spanish phrase at the end of it.....

This is an add in Spain or made for Spain from the spanish phrase at the end of it.....

And I think from the word "castellano" in the title--I think "castellano" means "Castilian" in Castilian (one of the dialects of Spanish in Spain).

But what do I know, I'm an American who speaks fractured French.

--Michael

And it wasn't ?porque no?, either. It was making your dreams come true, or something like that.

In Italy many of the busses have RCI ads on their rear ends. They showed lots of people having fun and the phrase was simply "perche no?" It sounds much better in Italian, very carefree. And none of those characters out of "1984" either.

LOL! Seriously?! :eek: :eek: Must have been fun to watch! :D

Archived