Menus from the Queen Victoria Britannia Restaurant

OneNewTexan

• 1 year later...

thanks for trying lanky lad - much too small for these eyes (i wish i could tell you i have poor vision and that i didn't know how to increase the picture size, but alas i have perfect vision and am a computer geek) lol

the jpg's become too pixelated at the larger size so i can barely make out the writing.

valiant effort much appreciated though :)

thanks for trying lanky lad - much too small for these eyes (i wish i could tell you i have poor vision and that i didn't know how to increase the picture size, but alas i have perfect vision and am a computer geek) lol

the jpg's become too pixelated at the larger size so i can barely make out the writing.

valiant effort much appreciated though :)

Sorry about that, I will try posting them again but big enough to read. :)

Salads

I've never seen the salad as a course on it's own. I don't know if I've ever ordered it in the past but I always thought that it was swerved with the main course.

Still, if I can order both an appetiser and a soup :rolleyes:

I've never seen the salad as a course on it's own. I don't know if I've ever ordered it in the past but I always thought that it was swerved with the main course.

Malcolm,

the salad is definitely served as a separate course. So, if you really wanted to, you could extend the dinner to seven courses simply by creative use of the menu items that are available.

Appetiser

Soup

Salad

Main Course (fish)

Main Course (meat)

Pud

Cheese Board

It works - trust me! :D:D

J

Here in the US, most often salad is served before the entree, although if you request it, you may have a salad served with your main course.

Malcolm,

the salad is definitely served as a separate course. So, if you really wanted to, you could extend the dinner to seven courses simply by creative use of the menu items that are available.

Appetiser

Soup

Salad

Main Course (fish)

Main Course (meat)

Pud

Cheese Board

It works - trust me! :D:D

J

Somehow I didn't think of you as a salad chap.....

Somehow I didn't think of you as a salad chap.....

Well, generally speaking, I do hold to the view that rabbit food is best left to rabbits, but I'd eat the stuff just for the sake of saying that I'd had a seven course dinner on Q(take your pick for the next bit).

J

Menu for Breakfast is the same every day.

Lunch does vary, remember you can also lunch in the Pub, light lunch in Sir Samuels,and if you pay $20 pp you can eat lunch in Todd English.

Dinner, again different every night, available but not always said by waiter is alternatives, shrimp cocktail as appetiser, and a choice of chicken, salmon or steak as main course.

Lynn

My DH likes fish and vegetables prepared very plain, no butter, pan fried or grilled for fish. Am wondering if Cunard has Head Waiter that he can talk to and special order what he likes, the way he likes it. We do this on Princess, HAL and Celebrity. Suspect Cunard is the same, we will be on the OV for a TA in 2011.

I did check out the sample menu, looks pretty fancy.

My DH likes fish and vegetables prepared very plain, no butter, pan fried or grilled for fish. Am wondering if Cunard has Head Waiter that he can talk to and special order what he likes, the way he likes it. We do this on Princess, HAL and Celebrity. Suspect Cunard is the same, we will be on the OV for a TA in 2011.

I did check out the sample menu, looks pretty fancy.

That should not be a problem, the dinnin room will be open on the afternoon when you board if you want to speak to the Maitra'D and let him know.

That should not be a problem, the dinnin room will be open on the afternoon when you board if you want to speak to the Maitra'D and let him know.

Thanks will do, sound like Cunard operates similar to the other lines.

Archived