Need recent Island Princess pics...candid? behind the scenes?

SakeDad

I've done alot of searching and can only find generic or pics from a distance of the Island Princess. I'm trying to find some pics that show what it's really like on her. Also would love to see some show pics and food pics. Pics that show her outside close up as opposed to a helicopter shot. This includes the outside lower windows as well as anything else. Can you help? Thanks:D

I've done alot of searching and can only find generic or pics from a distance of the Island Princess. I'm trying to find some pics that show what it's really like on her. Also would love to see some show pics and food pics. Pics that show her outside close up as opposed to a helicopter shot. This includes the outside lower windows as well as anything else. Can you help? Thanks:D

I would love to provide the pics you requested. Unfortunately you'll have to wait until I sail on the Island in April.:D

Everyone who has sailed on the Island love her, but then they are biased.

I'll let you know. If it makes any difference, I sailed on the old Island, only 750 pax, and loved her. Sorry no pictures.

Here's a pic of the atrium, 2 views of the ship from docks in Ketchikan and Skagway, and one of the pools on the Lido deck. For some reason, I didn't take a whole lot of pics of the ship on this trip.

The ship is BEAUTIFUL, though. It's probably the nicest looking one I've been on.

simmy

100_2766.jpg.f2f01401bfa84fd08417d1f34b51ec60.jpg

100_2830.jpg.11d5a11f830c506066cf152ca6c8fd8d.jpg

100_3023.jpg.c423a5e2802faaeca12f7123d7c20efe.jpg

100_2888.jpg.7da2bc0ffbb81491ce8844cf08c08207.jpg

Andrew,

Enjoyed your review of the Island. We are going on the same itinerary in October.

Any chance you have the daily programs and/or menus available? I want to figure out what night to do the balcony dining and mayber Sabatini's. If you don't have the menus, can you think of what nights seem to be the ones to forgo the Main Dining Room? Like Caribbean night or so?

Also, which nights were the formals? And which night was any form of lobster in the MDR? That helps narrow down the choices. We don't like doing anything extra special the first or last night or the formal nights.

Were there a lot of tuxedos on the formal nights? We enjoy dressing up even though I wear a tie 6 days a week!

Thanks for the help.

Anyone else out there with programs or menus for the Panama Canal on Island????

Archived